Pontins, Pakefield Reviews

Pontins, Pakefield - Ask a question now

“Great Entertainment on throughout the day, as Pontins...”

Written on: 06/10/2006 by Dave Lee (1 review written)

Great Entertainment on throughout the day, as Pontins Pakefield caters mainly for adults, which is great as my children have now flown the nest, so we choose an adult only holiday. Food was very good, and there was something for any taste. he entertainment Manager at Pakefield knows his job.

We enjoyed it that much we booked up for 2007 before we left… Read Full Review

“I enjoy going to Pakefield with my family. There is a...”

Written on: 21/03/2005 by Kathryn K (1 review written)

I enjoy going to Pakefield with my family. There is a lot to do for children but not that much for adults, other than a few quizzes, karaoke and bars. I hated the food along with my family. There's an arcade for older children and characters for younger. It's quite a fun place to be… Read Full Review

235236_Bridgland's Response to 186111_Kathryn K's Review

Written on: 22/03/2006

Mself and my wife have been there many times for big bands. Always enjoyed it and will keep going again.
<br>Bernard.