Haven Holidays, Seaview Reviews

Haven Holidays, Seaview - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Haven Holidays, Seaview

Haven Holidays, Seaview

“First of all would like to say alot of these reviews...”

Written on: 13/07/2010

First of all would like to say alot of these reviews seem to be somewhat old as I was very worried after reading them.

We booked a 4 night stay in a superior 6 birth caravan and have to say we absolutly loved it.
The reception and entertainment complex is in the middle of the park which means its close to all the caravans. The staff were all very helpfull and friendly.
Though the caravan was nice and clean, there were alot of ants. There was a note left saying due to the weather and location… Read Full Review

“we booked for 4 nights then at the last min decided to...”

Written on: 04/07/2010

we booked for 4 nights then at the last min decided to go sat & sun and made it 6 nights. and glad we did we had a fantastic time, yeah we couldnt check in until 4 but it states that! so we had a few drinks in the bar whilst the kids played in the arcade then had a lovely meal then checked into the caraven. entertainment was brilliant the kids loved it, we went out every night kids went to the kids club in the mornings (same staff) swimming in the afternoon etc. couldnt fault it would recommend… Read Full Review

“We booked a 4 night stay at Haven Seaview, but only...”

Written on: 12/05/2010

We booked a 4 night stay at Haven Seaview, but only managed to stay for one night and promptly left at 7am the next morning. Our hearts sunk the minute we drove in to the site, and we were greeted by a child throwing stones at passing cars, whilst his parents looked on. I would like to know what site Haven use in their advertisments, because it sure is not this one!. Where do I start!! They advertise a fun pool, but there is nothing fun about it, and its un-usable most of the time as they use… Read Full Review

“We booked seaview after going to sevral other parks...”

Written on: 10/10/2009 by ron hancock (1 review written)

We booked seaview after going to sevral other parks Littlesea Great Yarmouth Mabelthorpe thinking park would be the same did we get a suprise,
We booked for a month in october after two weeks befor going to wild duck in gt yarmouth as soon as we pulled onto site our hearts sunk must add we where in touring caravan.
the pitches where no more than mud patches as wrong ground sheets had been used and no checks made.
Straw had been laid down to cover the mud patches our first pitch was infested in… Read Full Review

Ian Clye's Response to ron hancock's Review

Written on: 22/01/2011

With all due respect, if you are disabled and your wife had a leg operation the very same day you decided to drag a 1 tonne caravan to a touring site in wet October then what do you expect my friend?
<br/>
<br/>This assuming I have interpreted your poorly spelt damning verdict of what is essence is a camp site in autumn is correct? You're grammar and spelling is treuly attrocious! Seriously, if you want to help people and offer valid advice, learn basic spelling so that all can appreciate the pro's and cons!!

“Just returned from a weeks Haven Holidays, Seaview...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

Just returned from a weeks Haven Holidays, Seaview touring as a family of 5.
Very disappointed in amenities and pitch.
Ground very un even in places, paths surrounding pitches not tarmaced covered with rough and un-even stones and young children cannot ride on scooters bikes ect because of this.
Swimming pools very small and basic and closed during the day for swimming lessons ect.
No in-door slides flumes ect to keep older children entertained.
Too far from Weymouth beach and town, 10 min car… Read Full Review

“This was the worse haven holiday that i have ever been...”

Written on: 25/07/2009 by kelly braiha (1 review written)

This was the worse haven holiday that i have ever been on!!! We arrived at Seaview on the friday afternoon to find that our caravan was not ready, so we went to the amusements with the children which are both 2 and half years old.
when we later went back the they gave us our keys and off we went to find a caravan under these trees covered in birds poo and still had 2 cleaners in, they said to my friend and I, dont worry we were just cleaning your carpet and its just a little bit damp but you… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I too have booked a caravan holiday with Seaview...”

Written on: 22/10/2008 by callum22 (2 reviews written)

I too have booked a caravan holiday with Seaview Caravan Holidays. I became suspicious when the caravan I booked is still showing being available for the week I booked.
I have made some enquiries and found a owner who's caravan is on the website. They advised me they have tried repeatedly to get their caravan removed from the website, but are unable to contact Seaview.
They advised me to contact Haven Devon Cliffs direct and speak to the general manager, I have not tried this yet as it is not… Read Full Review

“I have booked a private caravan through Seaview...”

Written on: 09/10/2008 by dawnexley (1 review written)

I have booked a private caravan through Seaview caravans, for the half term week, although i have had email to confirm payment, i have not had any postal confirmation from them. As it states in their terms and conditions, when will this arrive, where will we pick the keys up from, what if their is a problem with the caravan?? I am getting worried as the time is nearing, i have countlessly rang them and left upteen messages, but nobody as got back to me.
I always use a different letting agency… Read Full Review

Callum22's Response to dawnexley's Review

Written on: 03/11/2008

Did you get your holiday ? as I have booked with them for next year.

Callum22's Response to dawnexley's Review

Written on: 15/05/2009

Hi, Glad to see you got a refund. You were luckier than us, We only lost our deposit. We did not pay the balance as we were unable to contact Seaview. They never confirmed they got the deposit and they never asked for the balance.

Dawnexley's Response to dawnexley's Review

Written on: 14/05/2009

Hi, the outcome regarding Seaview Holdiays, after 2 months I was refunded the full amount. eventually after numerous emails and correspondance with Bourne Leisure and 'owners exclusive' they returned my emails etc, Not 100% sure if the involvement of others carried any weight or if it was a genuine error with the middlemen i.e. paypoint, however in they was very apologetic, and as a gesture of good will, offered us one of their own vans, however we have not taken them up on their offer due to the fact normally for the past 6 visits to Devon Cliffs we have used 'Newhols' they are very efficient and their caravans are exceptionally well kept. It was a lesson well learnt, don't cut corners. Hope you get your money back, please let me know how things turn out. I would recommend you check out Newhols you will see all details of each caravan, availability and prices and where it is placed on the site - google it.

Karanpuma10's Response to dawnexley's Review

Written on: 13/05/2009

Hi
<br/>
<br/>What was theoutcome from seaview caravans? We booked in September and have only just found out that its not even booked...

Dawnexley's Response to dawnexley's Review

Written on: 04/11/2008

Hi Callum,
<br/>No Seaview cancelled my hol on the 13 October, as yet i have not received my refund it is 3 weeks since, it is now in the hands of my bank. I did manage to go to devoncliffs for the half term, I went with my usual 'letting agents Newmans' they are good and trustworthy, I should never have been tempted by a cheaper site. I have been advised by Haven to take the matter further. Seaview caravans have only 3 caravans on their site now. good luck, In future check out Newmans.

“We went September 08 and had a lovely weekend at...”

Written on: 02/10/2008

We went September 08 and had a lovely weekend at Seaview. I would recommend an upgrade to a Superior as we did and eat out. The food was quite poor, smash and powdered eggs were served?
Very close to Weymouth Bay which is free to use with your Haven passes and is a lovely park too a bit bigger in fact. 10 mins from Bowleaze Cove which is stunning and about 15mins from Weymouth beach and town. Overall a good place to stay with the kids for a short weekend.
Pool is quite small though… Read Full Review

“We booked our holiday with Seaview Caravan Holidays...”

Written on: 15/03/2008

We booked our holiday with Seaview Caravan Holidays and the service was the best we had ever received for our holiday at Devon Cliffs. The caravan was superb and the sea views were amazing. We will alway use this company for our holidays at Devon Cliffs - www.seaview-caravan-holidays.co.uk… Read Full Review