Trigano Oceane Reviews

Trigano Oceane - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trigano Oceane

Trigano Oceane
Trigano Oceane

“We have just bought the Oceane (very old model) with...”

Written on: 17/07/2010 by Margaret 7654 (1 review written)

We have just bought the Oceane (very old model) with no instructions!! The canvas was fairly easy to erect but the awning is a bit of a pain. I took off the interior materials to wash before we used it and would be glad if anyone can send me a copy of what fits where before my husband pulls out what bit of hair he has left. Other than this quite pleased… Read Full Review

Macox's Response to Margaret 7654's Review

Written on: 19/09/2013

Ive got a 2007 model oceane 315gl/ but they are roughly all about the same awnings,there very easy to put up and only needs one person to do so, saying that two people is a lot better ,put the main trailer tent up first then zip the awning to it , then throw the awning backwards over the top of the trailer roof, and erect the frame work leaving the front legs until last, this will make the frame tilt down at the front which make life a lot easier,pull the awning over the frame work and erect the front legs adjust the slack and peg it all down ? job done, I have got a diagram if you need it ,send me an email and I will send it to you,email address is =macox1968@hotmail.co.uk , good luck

“Hi ”

Written on: 04/07/2010

Hi
Just bought second hand on Ebay a great little camper trailer called a Trigano Oceane which i am told from the previous owner is a 2004 model. we took it out last weeekend and overnighted in it. 2 Adults two infants and dog. The quality of the build was immediately obvious from hitching it up and towing away to setting up , very light and easy to tow. The trailer and tent have all survived extremely well, quality built and very practical features, plenty of storage in the trailer… Read Full Review

“trigano Oceane 315. Very light and stable to tow....”

Written on: 21/06/2010

trigano Oceane 315. Very light and stable to tow. Virtually any car could tow it. Very robust canvas, and spacious and comfy beds. The kitchen is heavy (well it does include the cooker, grill pots and pans storage and even the proverbial kitchen sink and taps) and needs two to move largely because of its length, but it isn't a hassle it just needs some care lifting it off the trailer.
The cabin takes less than 5 minutes to erect once you get the hang of it, so perfect for overnight stops when… Read Full Review

“Very easy to put up,the only trouble with towing, is I...”

Written on: 12/03/2010

Very easy to put up,the only trouble with towing, is I do-not know it is
on the back of the car… Read Full Review

“We love our Trigano Oceane but it can take a while to...”

Written on: 27/07/2009

We love our Trigano Oceane but it can take a while to put up and the springs broke on our poles to but it is a very hardy tent that will suit any growing family… Read Full Review

“The Trigano Oceane is very good when put up but is a...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

The Trigano Oceane is very good when put up but is a bit of a pain to put up. It is hard to go round tight corners with the trailer on but is better than a standard tent for living and is fairly big… Read Full Review

“Trigano Oceane has a superb layout ,excellent space...”

Written on: 15/06/2009

Trigano Oceane has a superb layout ,excellent space for families with more than 2 kids. spacious and big windows
good quality canvas
totally watertight
easy to put up
hook up and go everything packed up in it
comfy beds off floor and extra beds in awning

“I am a bit disappointed overall, It takes a long time...”

Written on: 16/05/2008

I am a bit disappointed overall, It takes a long time to put up the external awning. The springs broke in the poles. I need to carry a stepladder to manage the awning. The worst feature is the kitchen on the 315GL. It is too heavey and needs two very strong adults to move it. It fell over the first time I was using it and the tail lights broke. The next time I tried leaving the door open so it wasn't top heavy, but it still fell over and broke the gas cooker. Now it's a white elephent, but I… Read Full Review

395790_Scoob66's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2008

Could not agree more. I had the exact same problems. I am now looking to replace the broken covers on both light clusters.
<br/>Any idea where I can get these.

“We have the Trigano Oceane 315GL. It's a fantastic...”

Written on: 14/06/2005 by ben bullen (1 review written)

We have the Trigano Oceane 315GL. It's a fantastic trailer tent with space for 6 people, although we think we could squeeze 2 people into each under bed section making it an 8 berth. It's quick to put up - the main trailer bit is up in minutes since the beds come out with the fabric. This is not like others such as Conway, where you fold out the tent, then have to fold out the beds. The springs holding the poles together in storage broke quite easily but we don't need them. And there is no… Read Full Review

202507_Djar's Response to 197609_ben bullen's Review

Written on: 19/07/2005

You can have a water pump fitted to give you running water for £59.00 at Camperlands. They fit a full 12 volt system for £159.00 to most trailer tents.This is a standard offer when you buy a trailer tent from them but is also available to anybody in the quieter months from September..I totally agree that the Trigano is a great trailer tent and would recommend to take a good look if you are thinking of buying one.

Jmitch's Response to 197609_ben bullen's Review

Written on: 29/09/2005

Hi, I am looking at buying a new trailer tent, I like the look of the Oceane 315 and after reading your review which was helpful I am more intested. How long does it take for a novice to put this up. And is there anything I should look out for when buying this model, can I also ask what car do you use to pull this trailer.
<br>