Nikon 8X32 HG DCF WP Reviews

• Visual Clarity

Nikon 8X32 HG DCF WP - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikon 8X32 HG DCF WP

Nikon 8X32 HG DCF WP

“I have been using Nikon 8x32 HG bins now for about 6...”

Written on: 08/11/2009

I have been using Nikon 8x32 HG bins now for about 6 months and I still get the wow factor every time I look through them,I'm a spectacle wearer and the Nikons in my opinion were the pick of all the top drawer bins including ones costing almost twice as much ie Leica,Swarovski,and Zeiss.Not only are they superb opticaly the focusing wheel is by far,in my opinion the smoothest of them all,I also love the chunky shape and the comfy warm feel of the thick rubber armour and the build quality is… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2012

Fantastic pair of binoculars, tried Leica 8x32BNs before purchasing, but for me these Nikon's blew them out of the water. The close focus is excellent, very bright, edge to edge sharpness superb, field of view par excellent. Everything solid, fits in my hands like a glove. I'm a spectacle wearer so appreciate the again excellent eye relief. I paid £380 from Warehouse Express at just the right time as there was only a hand full left before manufacturing them lighter. Understand they now sell for about twice as much (and in my opinion very much worth the readies). Had them now for 7 years now. In conclusion ''one happy bunny'' thank you Nikon.