Crown Indicoat Reviews

Crown Indicoat - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Yes as the others have said the Crown Indicoat wasn't...”

Written on: 03/08/2008 by midnightx1 (1 review written)

Yes as the others have said the Crown Indicoat wasn't very pink when it went on however the main problem for me is that when I was applying it I noticed occasional blue globules on the wall, which disappeared when painted over however the next day the entire room has a blue white tint it, it's not unpleasant but it isn't brilliant white either. The paint was brand new and only stirred with a clean piece of wood and no contamination got into it. I have no idea what it was but I can only suspect… Read Full Review

“It really doesn't look very pink to me when going on...”

Written on: 18/07/2007 by paintergurrl (1 review written)

It really doesn't look very pink to me when going on the walls - barely distinguishable from the white already on there. And it dries to a very 'off-white' which is very different from the white I got from the Dulux version. The Dulux one - cant remember the name - really does go on very pink and dry to a lovely crisp white color. Would definitely buy that one again!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Crown Indicoat - We had previously been using Dulux...”

Written on: 25/09/2004 by unhappywith crown (1 review written)

Crown Indicoat - We had previously been using Dulux 'pink-to-white' emulsion and been happy with the results. Unfortunately, I bought a big tin of Crown to finish off the end of our hall and do another room. It did not dry 'brilliant white' as claimed - and with the lights on at the end of the hall the 'white' appears pale pink!! I will never buy this again and it has put me off buying Crown paint ever again. Crown says that the claim to dry to 'Pure Brilliant White' is acceptable even though… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I brought Crown Indicoat paint to make painting the...”

Written on: 26/03/2004 by zengirl (2 reviews written)

I brought Crown Indicoat paint to make painting the ceiling easier. The tin, the adverts and the Crown website say that the paint applies bright pink and dries bright white. The pink is so that you can easily see where you have painted.

The paint looks pale pink in the tin and unfortunately, when applied, it goes on in a slightly tinted shade of white which, on a ceiling, is barely distinguishable from white. So right there, there was a problem. I may as well have saved my pennies and… Read Full Review