Web4Future Inc. Affiliate Manager Professional v3.0 Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased the Web4Future Inc. Affiliate software...”

Written on: 16/09/2005 by tcr1016 (1 review written)

I purchased the Web4Future Inc. Affiliate software over 24 hours ago, and I have not received it. I have emailed the company on a number of occasions, and have not heard from them. I am now concerned that I won't get the software or my money back… Read Full Review

“Web4Future Inc's affiliate Manager Professional v3.0...”

Written on: 26/03/2004 by laci27 (1 review written)

Web4Future Inc's affiliate Manager Professional v3.0 is an easy to use affiliate software script. I received free installation and integration into my existing payment gateway(authorize.net). The script is nice, fast. It works very well. Affiliates are happy, I am happy. I use it to track my web hosting sales, ebay sales and to also to track my PPC listings.
A very good product and I am really happy to use it… Read Full Review