Kenwood BL900 Reviews

Kenwood BL900 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenwood BL900

Kenwood BL900

“Easy to clean - it completely dismantles ”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by woz169 (1 review written)

This blender is extremely powerful - works on ice, raw pumpkin, whole fruits etc. The glass container can be unscrewed off the bottom base and completely cleaned - even dishwasher safe. All the rubber seals and attachments are also easy to access and clean - they pop off for cleaning. It should only take you 2 minutes at most after using to have the entire system cleaned, dry and reassembled… Read Full Review

Kenwood BL900

“I got his Kenwood BL900 and it is imposible to clean...”

Written on: 14/12/2008

I got his Kenwood BL900 and it is imposible to clean out small food particles right at the very bottom of the liquidiser, below the blades. Maybe i have to wait until the food decomposes until it is possible to wash the putrid stuff away under the tap. i am happy with the rest of th e food processor… Read Full Review

Woz169's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2012

The whole base detaches from the glass container and the blade system is easy to take apart and clean in minutes.

Kenwood BL900

“I think the Kenwood BL900 is useless. I say this...”

Written on: 29/07/2008

I think the Kenwood BL900 is useless. I say this because it has a non-washable attachment on the glass section and mine keeps filling up with food particles and water. I have tried many ways of trying to clean it and nothing works. Now I have a fantastic looking blender which I can't use at all, because of all the debris, which looks revolting. I am going nuts as there appears to be no way that I can resolve this problem. In my opinion it is a design fault. If it can't be cleaned it should… Read Full Review

Woz169's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2012

The attachment unscrews from the glass section. Once you work that out you will find it so easy to clean and a delight to use. I love this blender.