Brother HL-1230 Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Laser Printer
Black Resolution: 600 X 600 Dpi

• Full TN-430 3,000-page toner cartridge
  • 250-sheet universal paper cassette, manual feed slot
  • Refine your search

Brother HL-1230

“can any one help my printer keeps saying out of paper...”

Written on: 08/11/2010

can any one help my printer keeps saying out of paper and it is not the only thing i think it could be out of ink i inherited my pc and printer from my daughter 4 years ago so they are quiet old like me… Read Full Review

Brother HL-1230

“Superb piece of kit and hasnever failed in three years...”

Written on: 14/04/2010

Superb piece of kit and hasnever failed in three years of daily use. On my second drum and third toner. Consumables expensive from Brother but a lot of suppliers on the net much cheaper. Would reccomend to anyone looking for a no nonsense desktop printer. Only downside is only manual duplex print… Read Full Review

Brother HL-1230

“I was and still am very happy with my Brother HL 1230,...”

Written on: 05/03/2008

I was and still am very happy with my Brother HL 1230, I had actually never heard of this brand before but when I got recommended this printer by a very close friend I decided to go for it since my previous HP printer was unreliable. It was a good price compared to others and not once has it yet let me down. Has a very good ink consumption, ink is well priced too... Looks cool, decent size, great quality printing thats very simple quick and easy to use. Well recommend this Brother printer… Read Full Review

Brother HL-1230

“If you print a lot of black and white and are fed up...”

Written on: 25/03/2004 by steveandpepa (3 reviews written)

If you print a lot of black and white and are fed up of throwing money down the drain on inkjet cartridges then consider one of these Brother HL-1230 Laser Printers.

My wife has only just changed the toner cartridge after nearly 10 months constant, daily use. At nearly £40 for a replacement that is a lot of printing for the money.

The newer model, the HL-1430 now has a USB socket if required.

Overall, an excellent product for the money… Read Full Review