Meyer Professional Choice Cookware Reviews

Meyer Professional Choice Cookware - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Meyer Professional Choice Cookware

Meyer Professional Choice Cookware
Meyer Professional Choice Cookware

“Pot base melted, blew off by customer support!”

Written on: 18/09/2012 by NB_from_NS (1 review written)

I wouldn't recommend these pots to anyone, especially anyone with small children. I had a set of these pots and one day the medium pot base melted on the burner. When I picked the pot up the bottom fell off splashing molten soldering material all over my floor...luckily not me. When I contacted Meyer about the failure I was ignored. Shotty product and unethical company. Avoid!… Read Full Review

Stevet1's Response to NB_from_NS's Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

This is not the first time I heard this. I'm not buying Meyer cookware.

“Would not buy again”

Written on: 01/02/2012 by Jane123456789 (1 review written)

I purchased a heavy duty stainless steel stockpot - it was very expensive so expected it to last some time. It accidentally fell of the draining board - hit the tilled floor and one of the handles broke off. I contacted Meyer to see if it could be repaired but they weren't interested - they don't provide such a service and the 'lifetime' guarantee doesn't cover accidental damage. Which probably out rules 99.9% of issues which may arise. The floor tiles were, by the way, completely… Read Full Review

“I'm very disappointed with my pans as the coating has...”

Written on: 03/01/2011

I'm very disappointed with my pans as the coating has come off in many places and they no longer non stick!
I haven't abused them although to look at them you would never believe that.
I am going to send them away to Meyer and see if they honour the 10 year guarantee?
Let's see over the coming weeks, I have they SS Meyer pans & they are very good but quite high maintenance.
If it wasn't for the non stick coating I would love them.

“This is excellent cookware. We have four of their...”

Written on: 29/10/2010

This is excellent cookware. We have four of their frying pans in various sizes and they are a joy to cook with. The non-stick surface does exactly that so cooking if effortless as is the washing up afterwards. We choose not to put ours in the dishwasher. We treat or pans with care and do not overheat them so cannot comment on what happens when you abuse them as other reviewers seem to have done… Read Full Review

Buyerbwear's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because I, too, purchased two of the Professional Choice frying pans--a large one for preparing supper, the smaller one mainly for preparing breakfast for only 2 of us or 3 if the 3rd person is not all that hungry. I guess the only disappointing aspect would be that these did not come with lids, preferably see-thru glass lids w/handles (not knobs), as sometimes, what I am preparing in the pans on the stovetop requires some steaming and it would be easier not to have to transfer the contents of the fry/saute pan to a larger pot. I haven't had these all that long, only a month or so now, but they are replacing my Berndes pan whose nonstick surface started pealing not long before I purchased these two Professional Choice fry pans. Also, I purchased these at a Ross Dept. Store, so they were exceedingly reasonable. If they last me only as long as the Berndes pan lasted, I will have realized my money back in virtually no time. The Berndes lasted probably two years, so at $16.95, it was well worth the price, especially since I prepared meals in it almost every evening--doing the same now with these Professional Choice pans. I'm now looking for some of the Professional Choice pots, but am having a difficult time locating any.

“Meyer is a totally dishonest company. 2 of my pans...”

Written on: 11/07/2010

Meyer is a totally dishonest company. 2 of my pans became "all stick" instead of non stick. After returning them to Meyer at my cost, I was told I had overheated them and that they should only be used on a low to medium heat. These are frying pans! All Meyer products should be avoided. There are plenty of quality manufacturers that can be chosen… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would treat Meyer's 10 year guarantee with much...”

Written on: 19/11/2006 by zakwoof (2 reviews written)

I would treat Meyer's 10 year guarantee with much suspicion. I will probably have to resort to a claim via the Small Claims Court to resolve this issue. Of note is Meyer is now part of the Prestige Group so I would be wary of all the brands under their umbrella as well as if they fail to honour a Meyer guarantee I expect they will fail to honour other brands… Read Full Review