ASDA Chocolate Trifle Reviews

From 1 review

ASDA Chocolate Trifle - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ASDA Chocolate Trifle

ASDA Chocolate Trifle

“ASDA Chocolate Trifle - Trifles are a bit of a...”

Written on: 25/03/2004 by yummy87 (12 reviews written)

ASDA Chocolate Trifle - Trifles are a bit of a favourite in our house. At Christmas I tend to make one each year, using a recipe passed down from my grandmother, and we all enjoy them immensely. I have always been averse to purchasing any ready-made trifles from supermarkets, due to their unappetising taste, and the extortionate prices, but this week I was traipsing the aisles of ASDA when I espied a chocolate one. Not being able to resist much that contains chocolate, I ummed and ahhed a… Read Full Review

185308_Bbbbb Bbb's Response to yummy87's Review

Written on: 14/03/2005

It tasted sick, I wouldn't advise anyone to buy it.