Homepride Korma Sauce Reviews

Homepride Korma Sauce - Ask a question now

Homepride Korma Sauce

“Homepride Korma Sauce is a great sauce, and yoghurt...”

Written on: 20/02/2009

Homepride Korma Sauce is a great sauce, and yoghurt based rather than cream, also not loaded with coconut like some others. Consistency good and a lovely taste, excellent with chicken or prawn. Weekly favourite in our house. As with other reviewer, where has it gone? Homepride website still seems to suggest production but can't find it in any shops… Read Full Review

Homepride Korma Sauce

“Homepride jars of Korma Sauce. They are a wonderful...”

Written on: 13/08/2004 by Letitia Baillie (1 review written)

Homepride jars of Korma Sauce. They are a wonderful dish in chicken but now I cannot get them in any of the shops. It is a beautiful mild curry sauce and the whole family so enjoy it. I would buy as many as I could if I knew where to purchase the sauce… Read Full Review

Bazdee's Response to Letitia Baillie's Review

Written on: 05/09/2004

I'm surprised Letitia can't get Korma - I still get it via a daughter and a friend who work in Kings Lynn Campbells where they're allowed to buy items from the shop at staff rates. It doesn't, however, come in jars but in cans.

196884_Lindasooprayen's Response to Letitia Baillie's Review

Written on: 09/06/2005

I also really love this product, after a friend recommended it to me. I know you can get it in Sainsbury's, Tescos and Asda.

Bazdee's Response to Letitia Baillie's Review

Written on: 23/09/2004

For anyone but especially Letitia:- From a Campbells Company source: quote: 'We are sorry to disappoint but the entire range of our Homepride Classic Curry has been discontinued' <br>So this means that what I was getting from my daughter and her friend via the staff purchase scheme was, obviously, the last of the stock at the factory
<br>Bazdee