Cadbury Fudge Reviews

Cadbury Fudge - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cadbury Fudge

Cadbury Fudge

“It's getting thinner and shorter”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by timloveschocolate (1 review written)

Cadburys Fudge finger. When it first came out the finger of fudge was much larger than anyone's finger. Since Kraft has taken over Cadbury's, we can all see the changes. All the bars are getting smaller, e.g the 400g bar has taken the downward turn and is now 350g. All other bars have also been down sized. And to get back to the finger of fudge, well it's now so small and thin and costs 25p that it's a total waste of money.Kraft has managed to lower the Cadbury's name and destroy their… Read Full Review

Cadbury Fudge

“Cadbury's fudge? More like chocolate covered plasticine!”

Written on: 06/05/2013 by MrGold (1 review written)

Cadbury's fudge is just not on par with any other chocolate within its price range- there I said it. Especially seen as the price of the fudge has risen to 25p, which in my book is pretty steep given the current economic downturn (F. Figari et al, 2011). When you throw another 35-40p in the mix you can get chocolate of a higher standard and quantity - given you shop around and avoid overpriced stores. Let us first look at the packaging which is essentially the poorest component of the… Read Full Review

Cadbury Fudge

“my daughter wont eat anything else apart from Cadbury...”

Written on: 29/06/2009

my daughter wont eat anything else apart from Cadbury fudge bars she loves them… Read Full Review

Cadbury Fudge

“I really like Fudge Bars, they are probably one of my...”

Written on: 06/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I really like Fudge Bars, they are probably one of my favorite chocolates and I go through fazes of eating them all the time, then can go without for about 6 months.
They are great with a cup of tea, you can even dunk them and suck the chocolate off (a bad habit I started as a child).
Overall though 100% yummy!… Read Full Review