Cadbury Double Decker Reviews

From 1 review

Cadbury Double Decker - Ask a question now

Cadbury Double Decker

“Cadburys Double Deckers are a great idea, chocolate,...”

Written on: 26/07/2005 by 1980ANGEL (7 reviews written)

Cadburys Double Deckers are a great idea, chocolate, crunch and the nougat/ fondant stuff, as I can best describe it, make for an interesting, contrasting chocolate bar. The chocolate itself is excellent as always, as is the nougat, the biscuit type base could be better and lets the bars down a bit. But all in all, a good sized tasty treat, but too expensive as most branded chocolate bars are becoming… Read Full Review

269169_Fattyfatty's Response to 1980ANGEL's Review

Written on: 01/12/2006

I love Cadbury's Double Decker's! I buy 2 a day; however, I put on 2 stone in a month.
<br/>I now weigh 21 stones 8lb. I need to break the addiction and get myself on a diet!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 1980ANGEL's Review

Written on: 16/02/2007

Although not my favourite, I have a lot of time and respect for the Cadbury Double Decker, would highly recommend