Cadbury Curly Wurly Reviews

Cadbury Curly Wurly - Ask a question now

“Curly Wurly Club”

Written on: 01/11/2011 by LindaPacitti (1 review written)

I too was a member of the Curly wurly club and I am now 45! There was a welcome pack with a newsletter and a badge with Curly the moose in the middle of it which said 'I belong to the curly wurly club'. I was a prefect at school at the time and I wore the badge on my blazer!… Read Full Review

Cadbury Curly Wurly

“Not only is the curly wurly a healthier snack, but it...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

Not only is the curly wurly a healthier snack, but it is also a delicious one! At only 117 calories a bar, they are a satisfying snack for the chocolate craver.

Each bite gets better as the chocolate and caramel slowly melt in your mouth - delicious! Dipping it in tea is the best, as the caramel melts and goes gooey.

The bar is in a 'lattice' style which helps you to bite through it.

The bar is made by Cadbury's and has the origional chocolatey taste.

Overall, the curly wurly is a… Read Full Review

Cadbury Curly Wurly

“When I purchased this product, it was fantastic to...”

Written on: 15/03/2010 by HerridgeL01 (1 review written)

When I purchased this product, it was fantastic to open, the taste was fairly edible, the packaging was very bright and a sucsess to appeal to buyers. Unfortunately when I took a bite into the chocolate and caramel I was extremely enfuriated to feel dozens of flakes of chocolate slide down my chin!. This product is manufactured appallingly!! and i'm very dissapointed overall. Thats not all!! after being considerably close to tears of sheer anger! I could not swallow down the caramel in any… Read Full Review

“Well worth a buy!”

Written on: 17/07/2008

Well worth a buy!… Read Full Review

Cadbury Curly Wurly

“This is a childhood product that I love eating even as...”

Written on: 07/01/2008 by gabbyco (1 review written)

This is a childhood product that I love eating even as an adult the other favourite is finger of fudge and also the Freddie bar.

The Curly Wurly is made by Cadburys and comes in a white sleave with purple ends and written in red and light blue and purple lettering.

Its fantastic to eat.

Very chewy it reminds me of a chocolate tressle and I love pulling it to bits with my mouth

My usual excuse is to pamper children and eat these when I buy for my nephews and nieces as a treat for taking them

Cadbury Curly Wurly

“Back in 1980's I was a member in the Curly Wurly club...”

Written on: 23/01/2006 by rndk (1 review written)

Back in 1980's I was a member in the Curly Wurly club in the UK ,in which I had to collect 12 wrappers to join. What actually happenend to the members club as I am now 32 years old. I have told many of my freinds over the years about it but nobody believes me… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 226745_rndk's Review

Written on: 16/02/2007

I wish I had been in the Curly Wurly club, I really liked them alot but must have missed this incentive to purchase even more of one of favourite chocolate bars!

Philarelli 's Response to 226745_rndk's Review

Written on: 14/12/2010

I was also in the curly wurly club! & yes it was a moose or maybe a giraffe called curly... i collected the packs n read the newsletter n then it ended? Wot happened? Where is the curly wurly club now in our hour of need? The bars still for sale so wheres the club? I'm 41 by the way :-)

Shell79's Response to 226745_rndk's Review

Written on: 01/06/2007

I remember the Curly Wurly Club, so you're not alone. There was a moose character as the mascot?! Or was I dreaming?! :o)

Cadbury Curly Wurly

“Being from Belgium I usually support my nation and buy...”

Written on: 03/01/2006 by poeshke (17 reviews written)

Being from Belgium I usually support my nation and buy Belgian chocolate, but I do make an exception for Curly Wurlys! I love their shape and texture and of course their taste. Even in Belgium you can buy them in some supermarkets, and they were my favourite childhood treat (and maybe even my reason for studying in the UK :-)… Read Full Review

Cadbury Curly Wurly

“Cadburys Curly Wurly Bar is a slender chocolate bar...”

Written on: 02/10/2005 by boggle737 (1 review written)

Cadburys Curly Wurly Bar is a slender chocolate bar packing a lot of pazzaz and for the same cost as 2 packs of 10p crisps, or maybe some fruit or a single root vegetable. Quite good… Read Full Review

Cadbury Curly Wurly

“Cadbury's Curly Wurly Bar is a classic icon from my...”

Written on: 27/07/2004 by ATLANTIS (16 reviews written)

Cadbury's Curly Wurly Bar is a classic icon from my childhood. And the best thing is it still tastes as good and is as fun to eat today as it was then. Give Cadbury's their due they do chocolate very well! The caramel inside is delicious too and it is a nice light chocolate bar, not too sickly at all. The Curly Wurly is still a cheap chocolate bar in comparison to many others but then due to it's lace like curly wurly design you don't get an awful lot for your money and bigger bars would be… Read Full Review