Brooke Bond Scottish Blend Reviews

Brooke Bond Scottish Blend - Ask a question now

Brooke Bond Scottish Blend

“HBrooke Bond Scottish Blend has a great flavor, and I...”

Written on: 24/01/2009

HBrooke Bond Scottish Blend has a great flavor, and I use less then normal to brew a gallon of tea at a time. This makes a wonderful gift for the tea lovers in you life...I got my first box for Christmas and I have been hooked ever since. It's hard to find at a local store… Read Full Review

Brooke Bond Scottish Blend

“Scottish Blend - especially blended for Scottish Water...”

Written on: 23/10/2008

Scottish Blend - especially blended for Scottish Water - really - what is the blend? I find it a bland blend and I suspect it may be a marketing attempt to sell more tea to people in Scotland… Read Full Review

Pete Piper's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2010

I know someone who works on the marketing team at Scottish Blend and asked her whether the claim about it being "specially blended for the soft water of Scotland" was true, and the answer I got was that the tea was developed from scratch by their blenders to work with Scottish water, so it's a genuine claim. It's true that Scottish blend isn't as strong a blend as, say, Tetley's but strength isn't everything. I actually find that Tetley's can be too heavy, with too much tannin unless you remove the tea bag quickly. I suppose it all comes down to what you like but I love Scottish Blend.

Brooke Bond Scottish Blend

“You know you are drinking something when you drink...”

Written on: 02/09/2008

You know you are drinking something when you drink Brooke Bond Scottish Blend, compared with the endless amount of bland teas that taste like no more than hot water. Scottish Blend tea seem to work well with the soft water (which is found not only in Scotland, but right down to the northern part of Yorkshire), and it is thoroughly refreshing, warming and uplifting all at the same time… Read Full Review