Lindemans Cawarra Chardonnay Reviews

Lindemans Cawarra Chardonnay - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lindemans Cawarra Chardonnay

Lindemans Cawarra Chardonnay

“It was only after I bought this Lindemans Cawarra...”

Written on: 05/09/2009

It was only after I bought this Lindemans Cawarra Chardonnay 2002/03 wine that I realised it was from 2003. 6 years ago. The first thing I did, therefore, was to check on the internet to ensure this wasn't just a skanky old bottle my local off-license was trying to flog off.

To my surprise, I found the reviews on this site which reassured me it ought to be okay, despite its amber-ish hues.

Indeed, upon tasting, there was no question on whether its drinkability. However, it was definitely… Read Full Review

Lindemans Cawarra Chardonnay

“A fabulous wine - I normally drink red, but will be...”

Written on: 16/02/2008 by CarrieM (1 review written)

A fabulous wine - I normally drink red, but will be buying this one again… Read Full Review

Lindemans Cawarra Chardonnay

“Lindeman's Cawarra Chardonnay 2002/03 - This my...”

Written on: 23/06/2005 by rexmcclure (1 review written)

Lindeman's Cawarra Chardonnay 2002/03 - This my personal choice for an every day chard. It's a great value and easy to drink. Serious tasters may find it a bit lacking in character and depth, but the general public will be very pleased… Read Full Review