Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP Reviews

• Quality

Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP

“Microsoft Windows XP ”

Written on: 12/11/2011 by cheburashka1 (3 reviews written)

The best operating system in the world! The best operating system in the world! … Read Full Review

Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP

“Last night I called Microsoft and explained that I...”

Written on: 01/11/2005 by waterskedonly (1 review written)

Last night I called Microsoft and explained that I could not use the Microsoft Plus! for Windows XP program to record my records, as I am handicapped and cannot get into my computer, so I asked to cancel the program and any charges. I made this request about an hour after downloading it, and I haven't heard from anyone yet. I think there should have been more explanation about the program before anyone was asked to buy it… Read Full Review