Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking allencarr.com Reviews

• Quality

Media Gallery for Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking allencarr.com

“Finally quit smoking!”

Written on: 21/08/2012 by PamFink (2 reviews written)

After years of smoking, I finally found the best way to quit smoking and I have actually quit! This book has completely changed my life and I feel so good about it I want everyone to know and to use it! One of the best purchases of my life!… Read Full Review

Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking allencarr.com

“I had smoked since I was 14 years old. Before qutting...”

Written on: 07/12/2010

I had smoked since I was 14 years old. Before qutting I was smoking nearly 70 - 90 smokes per week. I was finally at the stage where I realised after every smoke I smoked I hated it. I knew the only reason I did it was because I was addicted. Two other girls in my team were smokers for a long time aswell and after reading this book quit and looked fantastic. No stress, jitters, withdraws, just blissfully smokefree. I was desperate I tried it and I'm thankful for doing so. On the 1st… Read Full Review

Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking allencarr.com

“find a variety of important information in it, one...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by pokiman (4 reviews written)

find a variety of important information in it, one book for all stop smoking solutions… Read Full Review