DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer Reviews

• Quality

Summary

Manufacturer: GSP
Platforms: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“It's good”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by Mack80 (1 review written)

I loved using the program but sadly now I am running windows 8 computer it's not compatable with my new computer so I'm a bit down as I love to do my own patterns up in cross stitch… Read Full Review

“Hi ”

Written on: 30/09/2010 by gemmairving (1 review written)

Hi
This software looks really good and simple to use, butI am hoping someone can help me, i just bought this software from Ebay and im not sure its genuine, pleae can someone tell me or show me what the actual genuine disk looks like, mine has a union jack, no DMC name, also the jacket looks very different compared to what I am seeing all over the web., including the TITLE of the sofware being different "DMC CROSS STITCH DESIGNER. PLEASE HELP
Gemma… Read Full Review

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“I have this installed on Vista Home Premium and can...”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by Utter Bunkum (1 review written)

I have this installed on Vista Home Premium and can use it with no problems!

The only thing I'd change is to be able to do automatic updates! Can someone suggest where I can go do manually download the update and install them?
Well recommend DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Design for Arts and Crafts Software… Read Full Review

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“But how can I use it on windows vista I cant not get...”

Written on: 30/04/2008 by brumbie9 (1 review written)

But how can I use it on windows vista I cant not get it to work is there a patch so that it will work? Comment me if you can help for the time being I do well recommend DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer from my experience with XP.. I like the software and will miss it if not compatible with vista… Read Full Review

Truesy50's Response to brumbie9's Review

Written on: 09/07/2008

I agree with this review because I have also used it successfully on XP and ME but cannot get it to work on Vista. There appears to be no patch/update available