DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer Reviews

• Quality

Summary

Manufacturer: GSP
Platforms: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“It's good”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by Mack80 (1 review written)

I loved using the program but sadly now I am running windows 8 computer it's not compatable with my new computer so I'm a bit down as I love to do my own patterns up in cross stitch… Read Full Review

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“Hi I also have dmc crossstitch pattern designer and it...”

Written on: 10/04/2011

Hi I also have dmc crossstitch pattern designer and it has not got any flag it is the one shown the one i have is the one with some photosand cats and teddy bears so you have sold the wrong one I too have windows7 and having trouble using it. I hope this information will be of some help to you

Greer… Read Full Review

Shilonjade's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

Hi all,

I have had DMC pattern maker for a few years now. I changed from from windows 98 which it worked on perfectly to windows 7 and then it wouldn't work. I did a bit of experimenting on my new computer and wammo it now works. Here is what I did.

Locate the file folder on your computer. I just did a search put in the word "cross" and up it came. Find the location and open up the file folder. Right click on the pattern designer icon and go to properties. Then hit the compatability tab and pick the windows system it worked on before. Click apply and you will find that it is now working properly.

if you havew problems with the help section just follow the prompts and download the appropriate upgrade. I did this and all the help and contents are now back.

Hope this helps someone

Cheers trudie

“Hi ”

Written on: 30/09/2010 by gemmairving (1 review written)

Hi
This software looks really good and simple to use, butI am hoping someone can help me, i just bought this software from Ebay and im not sure its genuine, pleae can someone tell me or show me what the actual genuine disk looks like, mine has a union jack, no DMC name, also the jacket looks very different compared to what I am seeing all over the web., including the TITLE of the sofware being different "DMC CROSS STITCH DESIGNER. PLEASE HELP
Gemma… Read Full Review

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“Help i have used this program for years now i have...”

Written on: 07/04/2010 by josie jones (1 review written)

Help i have used this program for years now i have upgraded to windows 7 it will not work.are they going to bring out a newer version.or can i download an upgrade.i hhpoe so i,m lost without it… Read Full Review

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“Have used DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer very...”

Written on: 11/09/2009

Have used DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer very successfully for over 3 years. Created many patterns. Very disappointed that I can use it no more since upgrading to VISTA. Are there plans to produce a VISTA-compatible version?… Read Full Review

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“I have this installed on Vista Home Premium and can...”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by Utter Bunkum (1 review written)

I have this installed on Vista Home Premium and can use it with no problems!

The only thing I'd change is to be able to do automatic updates! Can someone suggest where I can go do manually download the update and install them?
Well recommend DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Design for Arts and Crafts Software… Read Full Review

DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer

“But how can I use it on windows vista I cant not get...”

Written on: 30/04/2008 by brumbie9 (1 review written)

But how can I use it on windows vista I cant not get it to work is there a patch so that it will work? Comment me if you can help for the time being I do well recommend DMC Cross Stitch Pattern Designer from my experience with XP.. I like the software and will miss it if not compatible with vista… Read Full Review

Truesy50's Response to brumbie9's Review

Written on: 09/07/2008

I agree with this review because I have also used it successfully on XP and ME but cannot get it to work on Vista. There appears to be no patch/update available