Panda Internet Security Reviews

• Quality

Summary

If you're looking for Internet security reviews then you're in the right place. We have reviews of all the best internet security packages including, this one form Panda Inernet Security. Have you used this package, if so then write your review for our site visitors to read.
Panda Internet Security - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panda Internet Security

“Good software”

Written on: 30/08/2013

Really not worth the money if you already have Microsoft security essentials. But ok for those who have different requirements… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“Panda Global Protection 2013 SLOW INTERNET AND BAD...”

Written on: 04/04/2013

Slows my internet from 60mb/sec to 25 Mbit/sec AND the customer service is not able to fix the problem, they have stopped replying to my emails. … Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“Too slow and Customer service is a joke!!! AVOID!!!”

Written on: 26/10/2012 by vladyslava (1 review written)

Bought it recently as it was on offer, installed and my browsing experience became a nightmare. Emailed them on numerous occasions, they tried to resolve, which i appreciated and tried to go for, but it changed nothing. Asked for a refund, and then it all began. They requested some details of where and when i bought their security system, to which i responded about 5 times, then they sent me exactly same emails and said that the case is now being closed as i never responded. I doubt very much… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“Panda Antivirus, Panda Internet security, Panda Global...”

Written on: 11/02/2012 by gosiwarraich (1 review written)

Panda Internet Security 2012 is the security suite that lets you use the Internet for everything, like shopping and banking online, with total peace of mind and without interruptions. It protects you from viruses, hackers, online fraud, identity theft and other known and unknown threats. It also keeps your inbox spam-free, and allows you to surf the Web privately and securely with the new Panda Safe Browser. Your children will navigate safely on the Internet with the improved Parental Control… Read Full Review

Homebuilder's Response to gosiwarraich's Review

Written on: 27/01/2013

You must be on staff! And quite without a conscience!

Panda has been a nightmare - and they are ignoring my emails for help. Awful - stay away people!!! Be warned!!!

Panda Internet Security

“Customer Service? What Customer Service?”

Written on: 11/01/2012

I installed Panda about a week ago. I had problems understanding why it didn't install a Desktop icon for Panda. Instead, I was directed to… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“I would not recommend installing this product. Most of...”

Written on: 11/12/2008 by Pleiades (1 review written)

I would not recommend installing this product. Most of the time it's fine (after all, it's supposed to run in the background and not be noticed). Once, however, the auto-update failed and required me to manually download and install the full client. It manifestly failed to do so, citing the fact that a previous uninstall hadn't finished. After trying everything tech support suggested, including editing Registry entries, I had to concede defeat and opted for AVG's free scanner.

On my other PC… Read Full Review

Whatsthis's Response to Pleiades's Review

Written on: 24/07/2009

I found this review helpful because I too have been having trouble with the firewall. Keeps sending me messages I don't understand and pop ups remind me that I need to enable firewall and I have clicked on Yes a hundred times by now. I have emailed them twice. Second time they have not answered, first time took about 4 days before I got a reply which was completely unhelpful.

Panda Internet Security

“A great value software package that remains 'in the...”

Written on: 01/10/2008

A great value software package that remains 'in the woodwork' unless it detects a virus and/or spyware. The way a protection security pack should be. Norton came preloaded on many pc's i've owned and i've found it slows down the system and renewing is difficult with poor customer service - McAffee never stops popping up notices and offering upgrades but panda is always there and just working away in the background - it's a shame it's not acheiving such widespread success than it should… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“I have been using Panda software for past 5 years. It...”

Written on: 24/07/2008

I have been using Panda software for past 5 years. It picks up and removes all types of viruses including the ones un-detectable by Norton, Macfee, AVG and many others.
Best effective software around… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“I purchased Panda Internet Security 2007 via Internet...”

Written on: 04/09/2007 by jim42561 (1 review written)

I purchased Panda Internet Security 2007 via Internet download in June, 2007. I had tried Panda's online scans and was impressed - so impressed that I decided to replace the McAfee products on my Vista Ultimate-running laptop and, later, on my XP Media Edition desktop. Upon completing installation on the laptop everything was great - for about thirty minutes, at which point I lost connectivity to the Internet. I isolated each component until I pinned down the firewall. Disabling Panda's… Read Full Review

391135_Ccdwmenuk5's Response to jim42561's Review

Written on: 11/08/2008

I've been using Panda for several years and thought nothing of it when it came time to renew to the 2008 version. I'd bought a new Dell laptop with Vista and needed a security program. But since installation I have had terrible access to Internet and most times I cannot do any 'surfing' for information on linked sites. It has been a nightmare trying to figure out what the problem is. I have had 2 different Tech people to the house to work on this and they both say my problems are connected to Panda. So far I have not heard back from Panda as to how I should proceed. A disappointing service and security system for me.

Panda Internet Security

“It seems that Panda have sorted out many of the bugs....”

Written on: 18/08/2007 by ArtaXerxes (1 review written)

It seems that Panda have sorted out many of the bugs. My copy runs wonderfully on VISTA… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“I recently bought a PC and requested that Panda...”

Written on: 09/06/2007 by Idlejim (3 reviews written)

I recently bought a PC and requested that Panda Internet Security 2007 and Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007 come bundled with it. I did not realise at the time that the latter product superseded the former. I had problems installing the products anyway - the versions that came bundled with the computer were not Vista-compatible and as my PC's OS was Vista, they would not install.

I contacted my PC supplier, as really they should have seen better than to bundle incompatible software, and they… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“I Recently (within the past 18 hours) wasted over...”

Written on: 27/02/2007 by kharhlevans (1 review written)

I Recently (within the past 18 hours) wasted over seventy dollars downloading Panda Internet Security 2007 to find out that it is infested with bugs and leaves you without a possible way to connect to the internet (with the exception of uninstalling the program altogether), although not being able to connect to the internet at all is in fact the greatest way to protect one's computer from nasties, I wanted to be able to surf the internet with peace of mind; instead I was left with a piece of… Read Full Review

Panda Internet Security

“I have been using Panda Platinum Internet Security...”

Written on: 08/08/2005 by lottie964 (1 review written)

I have been using Panda Platinum Internet Security since February 2005, and before that Panda Platinum 7.0, which was installed as a three month trial when I bought my new computer. Having found Panda Platinum 7.0 to be excellent at protecting my computer and very user friendly, I decided, at the end of the three months to continue using Panda. Unfortunately, by this time Panda Platinum 7.0 was 'old hat' and no longer available, and so I purchased the nearest thing to it that I could… Read Full Review

Morphonics's Response to lottie964's Review

Written on: 05/09/2005

I have had a problem with Panda Platinum causing my Epson USB scanner to hang up - Their Technical Support page 'product selection' box still isn't working about a month later.

219432_Zzzoomer's Response to lottie964's Review

Written on: 03/12/2005

After reading the reviews, I have two pieces of information to offer. But, first let me say that I am NOT a Panda user and am only gathering info to determine if I want to be one. If I were experiencing these problems with Panda (or any other Internet Security Software company), I would: 1) now connect to trendmicro.com (or another of the Internet Security Websites) to run a free Virus/AntiSpyware scan. I have had problems in the past with Norton after the subscription had lapsed and was able to clear it in this way. 2) I ALWAYS purchase online with a Visa or Mastercard credit card - this gives me protection from under-handed merchants not fulfilling their commitments. In this case considering that I have purchased the product with a charge card, I would a) send an email to any and all email addresses provided on their website for support/customer service/tech support informing them that the product is not working as described in their sales literature. b) in the email I would be sure to include my customer identification number (or whatever Panda has assigned to me to show I have paid their fees and am a registered subscriber to their services). c) in the email I would also include the dates I have unsuccessfully tried to contact them. d) in the email I would include the statement: "if I do not receive a response from Panda Technical Support concerning this issue by" a date that is one week in the future "I will be contacting my charge card company to reverse any and all fees I have paid your company." This action will either get their attention or give me the basis for recovering the fees I have paid for a non-performing product. If Panda does not contact me by the date specified in the email, I would contact my charge card provider to begin dispute proceedings - I will need to be able to identify the date and amount of the charge for the software license from Panda from my charge card statement and provide a copy of the email I sent to Panda threatening a chargeback. Copies of my other emails to Panda with dates and times would need to be available in case my charge card provider felt they would be beneficial to my case. Remember: Since the software was probably purchased online, there is no receipt with my signature saying I agree to any particular conditions and therefore cannot be held accountable for any special conditions of the sale. I purchased the software expecting it to work as described and it does not. End of story!
<br>
<br>If my charge card provider blew me off and would not start chargeback proceedings, I would contact Visa or Mastercard (whatever the case may be) and register a complaint concerning my charge card provider. The information I have offered in this response lines up with Visa and Mastercard standard rules - every merchant that is able to accept Visa and Mastercard must sign a contract saying they agree to these rules. This I know -I work in the credit card industry for a merchant services provider and have personally performed this action 3 times in the past year. Each time I have been successful in recovering my money. I hope this helps those who read it.

Varleyfarm's Response to lottie964's Review

Written on: 11/10/2005

Pandas eat bamboo, not eucalyptus. Perhaps you were thinking of koalas. I would not try putting bamboo in my computer either, though.

Peter Williams's Response to lottie964's Review

Written on: 11/10/2005

This is the identical response, or lack of one that I am experiencing. My Platinum Security has ceased to update and I am being told that. My services expired 71 days ago despite having renewed them in December 2004 for one year. I too received the offer to upgrade to Titanium=Antispyware 12 months and (perhaps you may think,unwisely) took them up on the offer, paid for it and attempted to download. The download detected the Platinum and stalled,asking me to uninstall it before continuing with the new download. AT this point, for it is as far as I have been able to get,up pops a box telling me that it is unable to detect the support file. I do not know what this means as I am a 'silver surfer' so I attempted to contact Panda Tech Support in the way described 3 times, even threatening legal action as they have my money and I have no protection, and received no reply as yet. Can anyone tell me if this company is still trading or is it simply a money box? I can't even get rid of the damned thing as It won't uninstall. I have since gone back to AVG free edition which seems to do the job properly. It may be that my problem is computer derived and not Panda but a simple reply to that effect would have helped.