McAfee Personal Firewall Plus 5.0 Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: McAfee
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
McAfee Personal Firewall Plus 5.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for McAfee Personal Firewall Plus 5.0

McAfee Personal Firewall Plus 5.0

“Mcafee Personal Firewall 2005 ver. 6.0, and Mcafee...”

Written on: 11/09/2005 by deecon (6 reviews written)

Mcafee Personal Firewall 2005 ver. 6.0, and Mcafee Spam killer 2005 ver. 6.0 stop working after 30 days or so (Once the money back guarantee period is over). One has to uninstall and reinstall the software to keep them working. Once the money back guarantee period is over, Mcafee refuses to accept responsibilities for the unresolved problems. For more details please visit: http://www.reviewcentre.com/review169529.html… Read Full Review

McAfee Personal Firewall Plus 5.0

“I was a longtime Norton user for my internet security,...”

Written on: 22/08/2005 by kolin2003 (11 reviews written)

I was a longtime Norton user for my internet security, but I switched to McAfee because a number of the online games that I played just wouldn't work with Norton unless I basically turned the firewall off. I wasn't willing to do that so I switched. Nothing nasty has gotten me yet (touch wood) so I assume that it is working well, and I have not yet lost usability on any website. The one thing that does bother me is McAfee's willingness just to charge your card each year without telling you… Read Full Review