Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0 Reviews

Click here if this is your business
★☆☆☆☆
1.2 / 5
From 3 reviews
33% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0

Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0
Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0
Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0

Refine your search

Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.

  • Average Rating Over Time
  • Within the last month ***** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 6 months *** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 12 months * (From 0 reviews)

Latest Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆
Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0

“The Norton Internet Security Program is not the best...”

Written on: 30/03/2009

The Norton Internet Security Program is not the best choice for Mac users.
Have a lot errors.
if you have both Antivirus Norton and Firewall it impossible to remove Firewall… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
★☆☆☆☆
Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0

“Nothing but trouble from day one for me. Can't even...”

Written on: 04/06/2008

Nothing but trouble from day one for me. Can't even seem to be able to uninstall and I get constant reminders to resubscribe and issues at start up. There ought to be a way to get my money back I feel, therefore I do not recommend Norton Internet Security… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
★★★☆☆
Norton Internet Security Mac 3.0

“Initially all went well, set up of Norton Internet...”

Written on: 05/07/2007 by Hunter Gatherer (3 reviews written)

Initially all went well, set up of Norton Internet Security 3.0 for Mac was easy and didn't take me long. But after this the trouble began. I set the Parental Controls (to filter unsuitable sites for my kids). When I tested it, to see whether they worked, I found that they didn't! I'd say it blocked about 80% of the sites that it should, but, I don't think that the remaining 20% is anywhere near safe enough! When I looked into this I found that it is mainly because I use Panther as my O/S and I… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
overview