Norton AntiVirus 9.0 Mac Reviews

Norton AntiVirus 9.0 Mac - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Norton AntiVirus 9.0 Mac

Norton AntiVirus 9.0 Mac

“Amazing and inexpensive computer software! ”

Written on: 29/05/2013

Cleans my computer and speeds it up! Runs so smooth and fast now, The pricing is very reasonable!… Read Full Review

Norton AntiVirus 9.0 Mac

“I've used AntiVirus 9.0 in addition to other Norton...”

Written on: 05/07/2007 by iPodfreakout (3 reviews written)

I've used AntiVirus 9.0 in addition to other Norton products on both my iMac and my wife's iBook. Program runs stable, does regular updates and works neatly in the back ground when I want it to. I know people have complained about the Live Update being unreliable but I think that's a bit harsh. I know it has some hick ups, but I found other programs have similar faults. In comparison to other security software I still think Norton is the best and I will definitely stick with it, even if it… Read Full Review

Norton AntiVirus 9.0 Mac

“Virus scan took 6 hours and was still running tried...”

Written on: 05/07/2007 by iGrotBgs (3 reviews written)

Virus scan took 6 hours and was still running tried it multiple times, starts fine, but how on earth do I get it to speed up! The update was a nightmare and I ended up with old files and thus being unprotected. It states it is compatible with my OS (Panther) but in my case that just isn't true! A real shame, because I like Norton Anti Virus as in the past it always did the trick for me… Read Full Review