Partition Magic Pro 7.0 5 User Reviews

• Quality

Summary

Manufacturer: Powerquest
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Partition Magic Pro 7.0 5 User - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Partition Magic Pro 7.0 5 User

Partition Magic Pro 7.0 5 User

“Pathetic, Lost all drives without even using it!”

Written on: 27/01/2013

Only installed the software, and never used it even once..Thereafter, unistalled it.. and after a reboot, all my partition were gone.. including all the data..! Had I have used it even once, I'd have not problems admitting it that I might have perhaps used it in a wrong way.. Never opened once even after install.. even the uninstall was perfect..!! Still.. Cost be loads of money !! to recover data and re-create partitions. Severely Not recommened.. pathetic product!!… Read Full Review

Partition Magic Pro 7.0 5 User

“I've had Partition Magic Pro 7.0 5 User for quite a...”

Written on: 15/02/2005 by Reggie Eggman (34 reviews written)

I've had Partition Magic Pro 7.0 5 User for quite a while now and feel it is essentail for backing up and storing import information on my hard drive. Having the data in a partitions on my C drive means that all the information from this drive will not be wiped if my hard drive is wiped… Read Full Review