Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0 Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: Panda Software
Platforms: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0

Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0

“I changed to Panda when my Norton subscription lapsed...”

Written on: 16/06/2008 by banje (1 review written)

I changed to Panda when my Norton subscription lapsed a couple of years ago. I was amazed how much crap Norton had let through - even before I'd updated Panda! The only downside of this software is that the firewall can be a little twitchy sometimes ie when I manually configure something in the firewall it can 'forget' when the PC is restarted. It does occasionally fail, requiring a restart -about once every 2-3 months! All in all, a very good product, recommended to all… Read Full Review

Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0

“Panda's help centre is impossible to get a reply from...”

Written on: 29/11/2005 by Martin Stevens (1 review written)

Panda's help centre is impossible to get a reply from by email, and phone calls are charged at a premium rate. When you do manage to talk to them, they appear uninterested. I would not recommend Panda Anti-virus Platinum software to a friend… Read Full Review

Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0

“Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0 cleared my machine of a...”

Written on: 18/11/2005 by GSDEE (1 review written)

Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0 cleared my machine of a nasty spyware (SpySherrif) infection where others failed - Norton, Adaware, Spybot, Ewido , Bleepingcomputers forum etc.
I was just on the verge of formatting my C drive and starting again when I gave this software a try.
Simple to use and set up.
I've ditched Norton and changed to Panda I'm that convinced… Read Full Review

Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0

“Panda Antivirus Do not respond via Tech Support to...”

Written on: 12/06/2005 by MalcolmRiches (1 review written)

Panda Antivirus Do not respond via Tech Support to questions on why it will not allow XP to update. Windows said to remove it!… Read Full Review