Photo Standard 9.0 2004 Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: Microsoft
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Photo Standard 9.0 2004 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Photo Standard 9.0 2004

Photo Standard 9.0 2004

“I can do everything like a pro.. have learn to use it...”

Written on: 19/01/2010

I can do everything like a pro.. have learn to use it without manual. I could not live without this program !! I have a new hobby !! ;-)… Read Full Review

Photo Standard 9.0 2004

“Easy to use, simple taking very little time to learn...”

Written on: 31/10/2008 by cecilyvg (1 review written)

Easy to use, simple taking very little time to learn to use the product. Can make wonderful cards. Calanders etc using it without much trouble at all.
This has been a great product and simple to use. I would buy this again if I could find it or find out where I could purchase it from. Simply put it does a great job at achieving what it says it will… Read Full Review