Adobe Photoshop Album Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Manufacturer: Adobe
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Adobe Photoshop Album - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Adobe Photoshop Album

Adobe Photoshop Album

“This is a application with an Invasive installation....”

Written on: 16/01/2008 by ttt85008 (1 review written)

This is a application with an Invasive installation. For me, It auto-launches at system startup or whenever my cell phone is within bluetooh range. The application then hangs while trying to read the entire contents of my cell phone memory and when I'm not even trying to work on photos at all. There is no option to "not" auto launch and I had to use the Task Manager to force this program to quit every time my cell phone was in range. The program was bundled with my cell phone software and… Read Full Review

Maureen1239's Response to ttt85008's Review

Written on: 05/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because I have had so much trouble with Adobe pictures being disconnected and me being unable to reconnect. I've had to transfer them into Picasa (which is free) and work through that program. It does not seem like a good idea to mess around with Adobe any more.
<br/>