Pinnacle Studio Deluxe 8.0 Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: Pinnacle Systems
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Pinnacle Studio Deluxe 8.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pinnacle Studio Deluxe 8.0

Pinnacle Studio Deluxe 8.0

“This software freezes on me and I have to restart the...”

Written on: 16/10/2010

This software freezes on me and I have to restart the program just about everytime I use it. I haven't tried anything else so I have nothing to compare it to… Read Full Review

Pinnacle Studio Deluxe 8.0

“Very fragile software. Lots of bugs. It seems to crash...”

Written on: 03/01/2009

Very fragile software. Lots of bugs. It seems to crash the machine more often than work. Often there is no voice and only frazzy video. I would make sure I never buy another Pinnacle product every again personally due to my expperience.

Support is so so in my opinion therefore I do not recommend Pinnacle Studio Deluxe 8.0… Read Full Review