Xara X Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: Xara
Platforms: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Xara X - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Xara X

Xara X

“Simplicity, ease of use, ease of learning, intuitive...”

Written on: 29/05/2008

Simplicity, ease of use, ease of learning, intuitive operation.
This is simply the best graphics software.
I have Adobe CS3
I have Coreldraw ax3

I well recommend XARA X, as far as I am concerned there is no bad points in my experience with this Art and Illustration software… Read Full Review

Xara X

“Ease of installation,ease of learning,ease of...”

Written on: 28/05/2008 by mikelufc (1 review written)

Ease of installation,ease of learning,ease of operation, intuitive, fantastic
I recently discovered this software, too late to save money on Coreldraw AX £ and Adobe CS £.
they are now redundant, I can do everything in Xara, easier, quicker, better… Read Full Review