Peugeot 1.0L Key Largo Reviews

Peugeot 1.0L Key Largo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Peugeot 1.0L Key Largo

Peugeot 1.0L Key Largo
Peugeot 1.0L Key Largo

“bought this car for 35o has done 60k miles idea frist...”

Written on: 10/07/2010

bought this car for 35o has done 60k miles idea frist car. inside was very tidy indeed. replace the disks and pad and driveshaft. be every where in it. gets me from A to B. cheap tax and insurance. i would recomend this car to any on who has jusr passed there test and was to get more expericence.im not ging to modifi it as its my first car… Read Full Review

“Owned for just under 1 year 109,000 miles on the...”

Written on: 23/12/2009

Owned for just under 1 year 109,000 miles on the clock. 954cc Blue Key Largo but has a Hawaii stickers?! Very reliable and a snip at £100. Takes a friend and I with all our stuff (dragging on the ground) the 300 miles (averaging 85mph) to uni and back frequently with no problems on a bit less than 3/4 of a tank. Bit noisey on the motorway but I just turn the radio up. Handling leaves a lot to be desired on windy country roads (body roll) but if you get used to it and dont push her too hard it… Read Full Review

“My first car (after being on parent insurance). As a...”

Written on: 11/07/2009

My first car (after being on parent insurance). As a 93 model needs some doing up (wheel bearings). But what can I say for a first car Peugeot 1.0L Key Largo is v good. Low insurance plenty of miles to the gallon… Read Full Review

“Brilliant. I've had my Peugeot 106 Key Largo 4 over a...”

Written on: 27/10/2008

Brilliant. I've had my Peugeot 106 Key Largo 4 over a year now, wasn't too keen on it first as my mates have all modified 1.2 / .4 cars. But after modifying it its great love it to pieces, genuine 3 stud alloys too which are rare… Read Full Review

“I have owned my Peugeot Key Largo for just under a...”

Written on: 31/10/2007 by danm88 (1 review written)

I have owned my Peugeot Key Largo for just under a year now. It is a fantastic car, never broken down and it has never had any serious problems with it. It is relatively fast in low gears but it doesnt get too much power otherwise. for £250 you cant find a fault with it. They are generally around the 500 quid mark but I would say you cant go wrong if you bought one… Read Full Review

“The best car in the world - no hub cabs, only 4 gears,...”

Written on: 01/12/2006 by angelag18 (1 review written)

The best car in the world - no hub cabs, only 4 gears, no power steering, no electric windows, but it goes like the wind… Read Full Review

“This is an outstanding little car. I have a 954cc...”

Written on: 30/11/2004 by hugoloveschelsea (1 review written)

This is an outstanding little car. I have a 954cc Peugeot 106 Key Largo, seeing that it is 10 years old it drives like a dream, away from the lights it will easily beat anything of a similar size. The exterior is very basic but once modified can look very sharp! DO NOT drive particularly fast round long sweeping corners, as the wheels are very narrow. Anyone over 6 feet tall may struggle to get into the back which is a pain. It will easily cruise at 70 mph on the motorway which is respectable… Read Full Review

“I have had my Peugeot 106 1.0 xn for about a year now...”

Written on: 10/09/2004 by tuscan03 (2 reviews written)

I have had my Peugeot 106 1.0 xn for about a year now and it is an excelent little run about. Cheap on insurance, tax etc. Fuel consumption is brilliant as £10 of petrol will last me a week and thats with every day use. The 4 spd gear box suits the little engine. I know it's only 954cc but I took on an old mate from school once in a 1.4 escort. He did have a full car though, but still....1.0ltr… Read Full Review

“Ok I know what you are thinking why is this car in...”

Written on: 10/05/2003 by The red baron. (1 review written)

Ok I know what you are thinking why is this car in this section of boy races well its because modded it looks mint and its only because this is my second car so I have to have a small car with a small engine for insurance costs that are to high for anything bigger. So I bought a mk1 106 key largo with a 954cc injection engine, ok not much of a boy racers car but with a little cash spent on its looks it can looks the business and add a larger back box and who is to know about the engine size… Read Full Review

97653_Matt.'s Response to 96393_The red baron.'s Review

Written on: 14/05/2003

i have a 106 key largo and it kills cars at accerleration the colour is great and gets you noticed stickers are off and good too back box alloys low profile tyres spoiler body kit and delocked and added sports graphics know one knows it is a 1 litre and everyone thinks it will kick their ass especially when i out accelerate them at traffic lites the car is a killer!!!

Twincam's Response to 96393_The red baron.'s Review

Written on: 30/10/2004

This is to STU106, I don't think he ment it like that at least I hope not, but anyway a 106 can beat a 200sx turbo off the lights anyday and so can my mates pulsar gti-r and my sunny gti will also when its got its turbo on, so have it.

160899_Mike106's Response to 96393_The red baron.'s Review

Written on: 03/07/2004

To Pugsrule, im suprised u find it hard 2 get a rear spoiler for ur 106, iv got a 106.1.1 xn myself wif a few mods on it. the rear spoiler on my 106 is a silver universal type, which i bought from Halfords, Ripspeed at only £80.
<br>The thing iv found hard 2 get is the 3 studded alloys, iv got a set now but they were a pain tryn 2 find them.

Pugsrule's Response to 96393_The red baron.'s Review

Written on: 31/05/2004

Can you please tell me where I can buy a spoiler for my 106 from? I have looked everywhere and cannot find one!

Stu106's Response to 96393_The red baron.'s Review

Written on: 20/04/2004

You nail people off the lights do you? What exactly, its a 1.0. Don't get me wrong, I had a modded Escort 1.3 until 3 weeks ago so I have nothing against small engines. However, I never said the Escort 1.3 beat things off the lights because it didn't. I could accept it and learned to live with that fact. Although my new 200sx turbo can!