ShopFactory Developer Reviews

Media Gallery for ShopFactory Developer

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
ShopFactory Developer

“I have tried more than 10 different ecommerce...”

Written on: 28/01/2011

I have tried more than 10 different ecommerce solutions before i picked ShopFactory. I ended up liking the ShopFactory shopping cart software best because of the combination of features, ease of use and its search engine optimization functions.Most solutions were difficult to use and had much less features. Also I am not a programmer - many packages need you to know about programming - I just wanted a solution I could use without needing to learn much. With ShopFactroy I have had consitantly… Read Full Review

ShopFactory Developer

“I have been using ShopFactory for many years now and...”

Written on: 03/05/2010

I have been using ShopFactory for many years now and have built up my business using it . It is very flexible and offers all the ecommerce functions and features I need for my business. The support is also great and I can only recommend you try it yourself to see it for yourself. It is not the cheapest solution around but the money I have made from my online business to date has easily justified the initial investment with a great ROI… Read Full Review