Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode Reviews

Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode

Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode

“Turns out I have these Sunbeam Blue Cold cathodes in...”

Written on: 17/08/2009 by StevieZ (1 review written)

Turns out I have these Sunbeam Blue Cold cathodes in my custom gaming computer that I purchased from www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk (Who I must say are most excellent). When I recieved my PC, plugged it all in and switched it on, my first thoughts were wow! The blue light from these cathodes are just awesome.

They emit a strong bright light blue colour, very close to what is pictured, and highlight every part inside my PC. Perfect!

At night they create a great ambient light under my desk… Read Full Review

Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode

“Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode has a very good light and no...”

Written on: 04/03/2008

Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode has a very good light and no heating.. I find this Modding Component very impressive and considering its competitors are more expensive I find this a very good buy and would recommend it to anyone… Read Full Review

Sunbeam Blue Cold Cathode

“This cathode is extremly bright to fill your case of...”

Written on: 07/05/2003 by Curry^man. (1 review written)

This cathode is extremly bright to fill your case of colour, you will need to buy a inverter to go with this item but most of the time come with one (which can power 2 cathodes) It can also has a switch that is mountable on the front of as case(drilling requiered) if you dont wish to have it on all the time, at the site which i got it from was only £12.99 which is a bargin for what it is. i suggest this if you are new to modding and want to get a quick head start… Read Full Review