Squier Standard Strat Reviews

• Appearance

Squier Standard Strat - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Squier Standard Strat

Squier Standard Strat

“I got my Squier Standard Strat from a car boot...”

Written on: 22/02/2009 by fenderdaft (1 review written)

I got my Squier Standard Strat from a car boot sale...looks a lot more than its worth.
its a fat strat version all black[even the head] white writing..groovy...got a mirror scratch plate.
when i got it neck was a bit out strings had been set ultra high[think he'd been playing it slide..who knows] dodgy punk emblems painted on it soon came off though.
dropped the action..2way pivot bridge caused me a bit of grief but sorted it l.....ooks great
play wise it handles well used my clean comp… Read Full Review

Squier Standard Strat

“Overall i do like this guitar as a standard, start-up...”

Written on: 23/07/2008 by SuzyLovesGuitar (1 review written)

Overall i do like this guitar as a standard, start-up guitar (as mentioned above). But i think the single coils let it down a bit, and the cheaply-made factor also comes into account.

I give this guitar a 6 overall… Read Full Review

Squier Standard Strat

“Having owned many guitars in the last 24 years, by...”

Written on: 30/05/2008 by DFMartin (1 review written)

Having owned many guitars in the last 24 years, by Tokai, Fender, Charvel/Jackson, Aria, and Squier, I can vouch for the Squier Strat. Have a good look at the alignment of the screws, pickups, and scratchplate, as in any manufacturing factory, a few poorly built examples slip through the net. I am sure Leo Fender would be glad to see so many people enjoying the pleasure of his designs, especially on a limited budget… Read Full Review

“Guitar for all levels”

Written on: 25/03/2008

Guitar for all levels
I'm professionnal and I continue to use it all the times, sometimes even in concerts… Read Full Review

Squier Standard Strat

“Squier Standard Strat - I got a Squier Standard...”

Written on: 25/09/2004 by me myself (5 reviews written)

Squier Standard Strat - I got a Squier Standard Stratocaster 3-tone sunburst, tortoise pickguard and white pickups less than a month ago. It is really beautiful in looks and feel. Its tone is fair. Stratocaster guitars like this are suitable for playing alternative and distorted rock. I was a little amazed at its looks. There were imperfections like, some dirt caught inside the polyurithane finish. The neck alignment isn't perfect. The frets look dirty.

I cannot yet comment about the tuning… Read Full Review