Lanechanger II Reviews

Lanechanger II - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lanechanger II

Lanechanger II
Lanechanger II

“This mirror has saved my husband's life 3 times! ”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by sschase4 (1 review written)

The Lanechanger mirror is great! My husband has an unusual type of arthritis that prevents him from being able to turn his head so he can never check his blind spot. The Lanechanger mirror does that for him and has saved his life 3 different times! We have been using the Lanechanger since it first came out years ago. We will never switch back to a regular rear view mirror! I am now looking to order one for my kids truck… Read Full Review

“es el mejor y unico que conosco”

Written on: 29/04/2013

la verdad me encanta yo tengo uno me costo mucho trabajo conseguirlo pero me encantaria comprar otro alguien me puede decir como y dondo lo puedo adquirir… Read Full Review

“Bottom mirror shows normal view, top mirror show blind...”

Written on: 23/11/2008

Bottom mirror shows normal view, top mirror show blind spots in an excellent view. At 1st I thought the mirror was good for bodyguard work and over the years have ordered the mirror for every vehicle I drive.
Great purchase, buy one and you will not want a regular rear view mirror again… Read Full Review

“I've had the Lanechanger II since they first came out...”

Written on: 20/04/2007 by merana (1 review written)

I've had the Lanechanger II since they first came out and they were just stick on attachments. The version III make it all nice and integrated. I just bought my 3rd unit and will continue to seek these out. Once you've used it you'll never want to drive without one!… Read Full Review

“After years of research and development and input from...”

Written on: 17/03/2004 by MartinPilon (1 review written)

After years of research and development and input from a major car manufacturer, police departments, driving and child safety divisions and drivers in the field, the Company is proud to introduce LANECHANGER II. This is a new and improved interior FULL-REPLACEMENT rear view safety mirror combining a standard mirror with a wide angle mirror. It is a universal fit for all vehicles and particularly useful for trucks and vans. Day/night use at flip of a lever.

Benefits:

Improves view when… Read Full Review

Keithmanx's Response to MartinPilon's Review

Written on: 10/11/2005

Obviously written by a representative of the products company- not objective to say the least.

Delrioroy's reply to Keithmanx's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2013

To Keithmanx,

Until you have tried it you will never know the real benefits of it. I'm not a representative of the manufacturer or connected in any way except being a satisfied customer.

Roy R. in Wisconsin

235793_Wilyman's Response to MartinPilon's Review

Written on: 26/03/2006

It seems to be just what I need. I have a very stiff neck which does not allow me to look left or right by more than 45 degrees. This means that I have to rely on my wife to tell me when the left is clear at junctions.
Can you confirm that this productr will solve the problem? Cost?

Keith W