Morphy Richards 48900 Reviews

Dishwasher Safe: Dishwasher Safe
Other
Warranty: 2 Years

Morphy Richards 48900

“I recently bought the Morphy Richards 48900 Steel food...”

Written on: 16/03/2004 by BubbleLove (10 reviews written)

I recently bought the Morphy Richards 48900 Steel food processor, as I needed a new one and it went with the rest of my chrome gadgets in the kitchen

SETTING IT UP
I hate complicated fixtures and fittings, but this is great. You simply lift the large processing bowl onto the base and click into position. Once secured, you attach the lid which also clicks in. I find this clicking in very handy, I like to know my machine is secure and safe for usage! All that's left to add now is the food… Read Full Review

168296_Happy Flautist's Response to BubbleLove's Review

Written on: 02/09/2004

I bought one of these based on this review. You're right - it is fantastic.