Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban (Xbox) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Xbox) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Xbox)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Xbox)

“I loved the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban...”

Written on: 13/12/2005 by lianna1210 (1 review written)

I loved the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban XBox game. As a woman who can't afford the time and effort to play complex beat em up games I found this to be a great relief when I put it on.
If you're a fan of the Harry Potter books and films you'll love the attention to detail. You can explore the castle and it's grounds, and you can fly on Buckbeak.
It stays true to the book and allows you a lot more freedom than the previous games. You get to play as all three of the main characters… Read Full Review

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Xbox)

“I can't believe this game was ever even made. My mrs...”

Written on: 15/02/2005 by The Frog Of Knowledge (24 reviews written)

I can't believe this game was ever even made. My mrs forced me to watch 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' the film... then bought the game... then expected me to play it! I did and it's rubbish. Kids might enjoy it, but I think I'll have to employ it as a coaster… Read Full Review