Trumark FS-1 Reviews

Trumark FS-1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trumark FS-1

Trumark FS-1
Trumark FS-1

“I just started getting into slingshots. I have owned a...”

Written on: 19/10/2008 by ryansiki (1 review written)

I just started getting into slingshots. I have owned a Marksman 3030, and a Marksman 3060. This one shoots farther and much more accurate. I haven't had a chance to shoot anything (winter) yet but I imagine I would be very accurate with this slingshot. The only downside I found was that it was a little light , but that can be fixed with jamming it full of ammo… Read Full Review

“I just bought one of these for less than 7 dollars...”

Written on: 03/04/2008 by Jim Coombe (13 reviews written)

I just bought one of these for less than 7 dollars American at a big box store. It is made in America and good quality. I don't like the large fork of this sling-I prefer the smaller forks of say the Barnett Cobra, the Marksman (various models) and the no longer available pocket rocket because I find they are more accurate (and easier to carry in a hunting jacket). This slingshot would not be a first choice for extended shooting sessions because the light weight causes it to vibrate against… Read Full Review

“Trumark FS-1: I've been a "slingshot shooter" for...”

Written on: 15/03/2004 by trumark slingshot master (1 review written)

Trumark FS-1: I've been a "slingshot shooter" for about 1 year and my first was a Trumark WR-2 and didn't mind the sights then later just took them off because they was not helping. Then I got the FS-1 and this is the BEST slingshot I ever had it does have a little sight which is a L shape and you use the corner of the L. This sight is good if you don't like using sight no problem the sight is small but if you like sights then this is a good ( not the best but good )sight to use for beginers… Read Full Review

Platinum Matt's Response to trumark slingshot master's Review

Written on: 16/04/2004

How does the compare to the new version of the Black Widow?
<br>
<br>Good review.

Cadelin's Response to trumark slingshot master's Review

Written on: 20/06/2005

Yes sorry i agree with unhelpful comments. It works well but the sight is inaccurate and to small to use effectively. On the positive side if you get the tragectory right it works well.
<br>A good buy as long as you are not really that worried about accuracy. and if you wish one that you thump on a second, its great