Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros Reviews

Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros

Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros
Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros

“I have just bought Peugeot 106. Although it will be...”

Written on: 30/06/2009

I have just bought Peugeot 106. Although it will be with me in a week's time, can't wait. Its my first ever car and reading these reviews make me confident its a best purchase!!!! Yippie!!… Read Full Review

“I had my Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros for 10 months,...”

Written on: 09/06/2009 by thesuperted (1 review written)

I had my Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros for 10 months, very nippy, comfortable and reliable car. Upgraded to something newer and more expensive, but STILL didnt have electric mirrors!!
Served me increadibly well… Read Full Review

“This car is my first car, so obviously i automatically...”

Written on: 14/03/2009

This car is my first car, so obviously i automatically fallen in love with it. It's a very quick car and in my opinion makes standard Peugeot 106's look silly and ugly. The electric wing mirrors, electric windows and hydrallic bonnet and boot. These are a real joy considering half of my friends have the same year but different cars and its luxury compared to them. The handling is good, and handles itself on the motorway. I bought it for £600 on the cheap from a mate who was willing to lower… Read Full Review

“I bought this for £700 from a woman who'd looked...”

Written on: 24/10/2008

I bought this for £700 from a woman who'd looked after it for years, and I honestly think pound for pound it's the best car I ' ve ever had (I ' ve owned new cars too, in the past). Mind you, my previous motor was a Rover 820, so anything was going to be a relief after that. It was 12 years old (P-reg) when I got it in March this year and it's just sailed the MOT. The only thing I ' ve had to do was the head gasket, which was no major trauma - no skimming required £300 all in. It's a… Read Full Review

“looks the part, all my mates have new £3000 cars,...”

Written on: 31/05/2008

looks the part, all my mates have new £3000 cars, I've got my 1994 Peugeot 106 Roland Garros and everyone wants my car! Very reliable.
For a 1.4 its quick. Love the car so does everyone who lays eyes on it… Read Full Review

“I have only owned 2 cars in my life, both Peugeot...”

Written on: 12/06/2007 by njc1972red (1 review written)

I have only owned 2 cars in my life, both Peugeot 106's, both green! Fantastic cars, go anywhere, very reliable, no issues with them at all. The Roland Garros is fab, very fast, great at cruising on motorways, but equally adept at small country roads. Can even handle having 4 adults on board as really does have a bit of poke. Love it to pieces… Read Full Review

“My Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros was a magnificent...”

Written on: 13/03/2004 by K1RK3 (1 review written)

My Peugeot 106 1.4 Roland Garros was a magnificent purchase. I previously owned another 106 1.5 diesel, however, this car puts it to shame.
It's stunning to look at as standard but I have put on a set of 15" decent alloys with lowered hardened sports suspension, it sticks to the road like glue and for driveability it's great to drive. I also have plans for a centralised twin DTM exhaust and induction kit to give it the great sound. I highly recommend a Roland Garros to anyone who wants an… Read Full Review

163074_Benmindable's Response to K1RK3's Review

Written on: 21/07/2004

I totally agree. I have a Peugeot 106 Roland Gaross and couldn't be happier! It has great performance for a 1.4 and the handling is amazing after lowering springs. Top choice!

Hlowick's Response to K1RK3's Review

Written on: 31/10/2008

Are Roland Garros lowered as standard?

382581_Robbiet's Response to K1RK3's Review

Written on: 15/07/2008

My Peugeot 106 roland garros has done in excess of 110 thousand miles, great car, great interior, fast as anything and aesthetically pleasing. Every part of the car is an upgrade on the standard, the bonnet has no raising pins (on a hydraulic) electric mirrors, funky gearstick, relatively spacious and cheap to insure and fill, one problem im having with mine is an eggy smell when been driving for long amount of time - anyone shed any light on what that could be or had a similar experience?

Fignut's Response to K1RK3's Review

Written on: 24/02/2007

We agree. We've had Roland Garros since early 98. Done over 100,000 miles in it, and have only just started to replace stuff like drive shafts, lower suspension arms and front wheel bearings. It still has the original clutch and reardrums shoes, and it takes forever to go through rear tyres - front Pirelli's or Bridgestone/Firestone's. Have fitted front brake discs twice - once for the last MOT.
<br/>We paid 5000.00 in 98, and this little car has more than re-paid for itself. Any one thinking of getting one, just make sure it's got history; after that, buy it!

Wood's Response to K1RK3's Review

Written on: 31/08/2005

I also have a Roland Garros 106 1.4, It leaves the standard pugs standing.
<br>I have only had to change the Clutch on my Roland.
<br>
<br>I've never had any major problems with it, I have plans to change the audio system in the car as the bass on the speakers tends to crackle rather than beat.
<br>
<br>I bought the Roland 1.4 for £1,000.00 and i think its paid for itself in the time i've had it (27 months)
<br>
<br>Any one looking for a Roland Garros 106 1.4 i'd highy recommend it to you.