Cagiva, City 50 50cc Reviews

Cagiva, City 50 50cc
Cagiva, City 50 50cc

“cagiva city 50”

Written on: 22/09/2012

i bought a cagiva city 50 from a shady second hand motorbike dealer for 150 quid i have just restored it an i have to say it is brilliant it is very very nippy for a 50cc scooter and very good on the petrol… Read Full Review

“i got a cagiva city 13 years old and it still goes...”

Written on: 01/11/2010 by astonvilla1968 (1 review written)

i got a cagiva city 13 years old and it still goes like its brand new..150 miles to the gallon....45 mph to 50 mph.....body work could be a bit better but im giving it a new respray....i love my cagiva and get quite a lot of looks… Read Full Review

Carlwyatt's Response to astonvilla1968's Review

Written on: 08/12/2010

Hi Astonvilla1968,
<br/>
<br/>I used to own a City 50 and to be honest I feel quite nostalgic for it, it's a great little scooter.
<br/>
<br/>I'm wondering if yours may be my old one as the bike is so rare in the UK, would you're reg number end in LBD by any chance? if so I'd love to know how it's doing, contact me at carlwyatt(at)hotmail.com

“I brought a Cagiva, city 50 1998 model 11 months ago...”

Written on: 12/03/2004 by carlwyatt (4 reviews written)

I brought a Cagiva, city 50 1998 model 11 months ago with 512km on the clock (now 5200 km) for £750. I commute 15 miles an day to and from work through town & country roads, it have been very reliable usually first attempt although if I don't start it up for an week it struggles to start. It's quite nippy for a 50cc bike (50 mph ish on an flat) It'll beat most cars off the line to about 10 mph (good for city/town).
Bad points: the suspension's very soft and the 10-inch wheels don't like pot… Read Full Review

Perkins142's Response to carlwyatt's Review

Written on: 31/01/2005

I also have a Cagiva City 50, I agree about the suspension but there is another bad point, the parts for the bike are extremely hard to come across as I am finding out now that I have a hole in my exhaust.

Astonvilla1968's Response to carlwyatt's Review