Duke Nukem Reviews

• Graphics

Duke Nukem - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

“Duke Nukem is a good port of the PC version and fun in...”

Written on: 05/04/2009

Duke Nukem is a good port of the PC version and fun in general but some alterations was unnessescery. I like many things about the game and overall it is what you would expect of a good port to the N64. One thing I did find dissapointing though was the lack of music because while you are in the start screen you get this real awesome rock version of the Duke Nukem theme.

However you really cannot go wrong with this one if you want to play some DN3D on your n64 so unless you got it on pc or are… Read Full Review

Duke Nukem

“Its the best game in the whole world. Duke is a super...”

Written on: 06/04/2008

Its the best game in the whole world. Duke is a super cool Nintendo 64 game. You will like the action when you get attacked by the Overlord in the Hotel Hell level. From my experience I do not have anything bad to say about Duke Nukem, I can only recommend to buy it, or even download it, and I hope that you will like it, if not play it anyway and I garantee you soon will be hooked like me… Read Full Review

Duke Nukem

“Duke Nukem on the N64 is the best game I have ever...”

Written on: 12/03/2004 by donnielamp (1 review written)

Duke Nukem on the N64 is the best game I have ever played and I'm sure you will love it. It's a good game with lots of blood and gore and a really big arsenal of guns and stuff. My point is that the whole game is full of good bits and you need to play it… Read Full Review