Acer TravelMate 660 Reviews

Acer TravelMate 660 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acer TravelMate 660

“showing its age ”

Written on: 18/04/2013

My dad bought this laptop years ago, we must have had it at least six or seven years give or take. Despite it still working it is showing its age in a less than flattering way. It has become rather slow and the battery has stopped working amongst other problems that have required a professional to help. (I regret nothing). But it is very resilient and was very good when it was slightly younger, I wish I had been old enough to appreciate it in its prime. still, that was a fairly long time ago… Read Full Review

Acer TravelMate 660

“I got a basic Acer TravelMate when these things 1st...”

Written on: 26/10/2007 by alanboy (1 review written)

I got a basic Acer TravelMate when these things 1st came out.. with centrino 1.4GHz processor, no usb2.. (4 usb 1.1 slots) at a trade show.. in 2002.. its now coming to 2008 so this one's been with me for 6 years now.. and what a good ROI.. I'm a software engineer and so i use high end PCs at work for simulation, having more than 10 programs in my taskbar.. etc, but even those crash when using demanding applications, I must say the travelmate660 has been superbly reliable in comparison.. (even… Read Full Review

Acer TravelMate 660

“I bought this Acer TravelMate 660 laptop about a month...”

Written on: 08/03/2004 by majidp (3 reviews written)

I bought this Acer TravelMate 660 laptop about a month ago, and I'm very satisfied. It has everything I need. It has a nice display with maximum resolution of 1400x1050 pixels, and everything is sharp and easily readable.
The keyboard has a 5 degrees curve and is easy for typing. The touchpad is superb. And the most important factor is that this computer is very quiet with a good battery that works about 3.5 hours and even more!
If you want to use your laptop as a second computer and you don't… Read Full Review