La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Reviews

La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus

La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus

“Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus ”

Written on: 29/06/2010 by azoic (1 review written)

Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
this is our 2nd time to this resort we are booked in for next year as well
it is hard to try and let you know what this hotel means so much to our famliy we have been to the north side but the south side is real.
the white sands the people are great. every day is like paradise first class food
the pool could do with a small up lift apart from that every thing is 1st class to have a hoilday with nothing but relax and take in the lovely sun there is nothing else to… Read Full Review

“Me and my wife chose the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus...”

Written on: 25/02/2006 by peter lindsay (1 review written)

Me and my wife chose the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel to get married in and it was 100% perfect. My wife and our families are going to return next year but not in October because of the rain. The hotel catered for the young and old and all of its restaurants was great our favourite was the japanese but even the buffet was amazing. The entertainment was like going to see a West End show in London!!!! And if your up for dancing the night away then Captain Nemos night club is just for you… Read Full Review

“My partner and I went to the Iberostar Hacienda...”

Written on: 27/05/2005 by John and Jenny (1 review written)

My partner and I went to the Iberostar Hacienda Domincus in May 2005. This was our first trip to the Dominican Republic.

The hotel is all-inclusive and literally everything, except powered boat rides, is free. The hotel is only 3 years old and is beautifully laid out in 6 sleeping blocks surrounding huge pools and is wonderfully landscaped around water gardens. Flamingos, peacocks, ducks, swans, moorhens all abound and the staff can't do enough to please you.

Food is on offer from 6.30… Read Full Review