Camaguey, Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel Reviews

Camaguey, Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Camaguey, Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel

Camaguey, Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel

“wonderful resort , entertainment was great , food was good”

Written on: 26/01/2014 by Lucas112 (1 review written)

trip to Cuba at the Brisas in Santa Lucia was more then expecting, it was a little paradise , spend week of Jan 16 to the 23, 2014 , the first couples of days was unfortunatly cold and rain, but the rest of the week was sunny and warm , the bedroom are nice and confortable, the staff are just amazing , food at the buffet is great good quality and a large selection, i will go back asap. I just loved it… Read Full Review

“We stayed at Brisas Santa Lucia for a week, and had a...”

Written on: 28/11/2010

We stayed at Brisas Santa Lucia for a week, and had a great time! We loved mostly everything about the resort and our vacation, had a great experience - cannot wait to go back!
Please view my blog post (with pictures and video) about our stay in Brisas Santa Lucia, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have:
http://travelmaniacx-mytravels.blogspot.com/2010/11/brisas-santa-lucia-cuba.html… Read Full Review

“Our travel agent did not tell us that there was so...”

Written on: 09/12/2008 by jsperlicH (1 review written)

Our travel agent did not tell us that there was so much damage on the site after repeatedly asking if all was o.k. We were told by Hola sun in Richmond Hill that everything was fine. The entertainment center is too close to the rooms, very noisy till late into the night. We will not recommend this resort to anyone. The worst Cuban holiday that we ever had… Read Full Review

“Good points, hmmm....the smoothies at breakfast :)...”

Written on: 30/08/2008 by TravelJunkie83 (1 review written)

Good points, hmmm....the smoothies at breakfast :) until the blender broke on the second day and that was the end of them. Bad points, terrible service. Lack of alcohol (no havana club rum?!?!?). Bad food (I LOST weight). Many services were not available (disco, jazz club, piano bar, tennis, mini golf, etc). Dirty pool (and other areas of the resort)
Coffee bar closed earlier than scheduled and often had NO MILK for the coffee. Very slow response to security threat in my room. Breakfast, the… Read Full Review

“Brisas Santa-Lucia was for my boyfriend & I, an...”

Written on: 27/03/2008 by AnaBananaMtl (1 review written)

Brisas Santa-Lucia was for my boyfriend & I, an economical choice. The low-priced package (about 1500$ tx inc) for the week is what made us choose the hotel/flight carrier. And you get what you pay for! We stayed at the Brisas Santa Lucia from March 13th to March 20th.
- About the flight We arrived at the airport around 3:30 am Thursday morning (for our 6:00 flight, we hadn't pre-booked our seats). So we thought there would be no one at the air transat check-in. We were cruelly wrong Our… Read Full Review

“The whole thing was absolutely amazing. I can not...”

Written on: 01/08/2006 by soniabonia (1 review written)

The whole thing was absolutely amazing. I can not describe how much fun we had at the Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel in Cuba. The staff were incredible. We made so many friends and just had the greatest time of our lives. I would absolutely recommend this resort to anyone who wants to head out to Cuba. You will not be disappointed! I promise.

When you get there you have to make sure you see the nightly shows. They are filled with some very talented musicians and dancers, so don't miss out on it… Read Full Review

“The staff at the Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel in Camaguey,...”

Written on: 22/04/2006 by Raija (1 review written)

The staff at the Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel in Camaguey, Cuba, were warm and friendly, and always willing to help. The resort is beautiful and offers something for everyone. Great beach, lovely pools, with bars at both. We enjoyed the meals in the buffet restaurant, as well as in the international restaurant. And of course, the cafe restaurant was popular at any time. Food was plentiful and fresh with lots of choice. It was a delight to eat three meals a day, where tables awaited us appealingly… Read Full Review

“Staying at the Brisas, Santa Lucia was by far the best...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by Analee (1 review written)

Staying at the Brisas, Santa Lucia was by far the best experience I have ever had in my life so far. I have absolutely no complaints. I was overwhelmed at how nice the Cuban people are. They truly are very genuine. The group of us who all went together made friends with a couple of the people who were working on the resort. Jury, we miss you so much.. you ROCK!! Thanks for making our experience so awesome/amazing!! I also loved Ramone, the bartender at the main bar(he was so awesome… Read Full Review

Vdimarco's Response to Analee's Review

Written on: 21/02/2006

its Yuri.. and yeah he is so awesome!

Analee's Response to Analee's Review

Written on: 23/02/2006

Actually I'm pretty positive that while we were there I asked him how to spell his name and he said it was spelt with a J, but it was a silent J.. but yes, you are right it is pronounced Yuri. Thanks. :)

“The Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel in Cuba is not bad for...”

Written on: 11/11/2005 by iberob (1 review written)

The Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel in Cuba is not bad for the buck, but it's no 4 star resort, I would say 3 tops… Read Full Review

“Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel has a lot to offer families -...”

Written on: 26/03/2005 by JaniceH (1 review written)

Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel has a lot to offer families - activities daily and nightly for kids. The nightly shows were "hit and miss", with some excellent performances (a Cuban rock group) and bad (Cuban version of Romeo & Juliet that was incomprehensible unless you spoke fluent Spanish) But we would go back, in spite of the plain fare offered at the buffet restaurant because it's not as hectic or over-run with mobs of tourists like other areas in Cuba (Varadero) The excursions were good and not… Read Full Review

“Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel is in a lovely resort, spoilt...”

Written on: 13/03/2004 by Andy44 (1 review written)

Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel is in a lovely resort, spoilt by very poor food. The accomodation is in small thatched building dotted around attratctive gardens. It has a very nice reception area with small stores selling typical tourist stuff at very reasonable prices (cheaper than in Camaguey usually. The pool is nice with pleanty of room for sun loungers and the beach is great, especialy for kids as it is shallow and protected by the reef.
BUT the food is definatly the weak point of this resort… Read Full Review

Sedwards's Response to 147449_Andy44's Review

Written on: 13/04/2005

I have been to Cuba 11 times. I have had many hours discussing Cuba with Cubans at the resorts, on the street, in bars and in their homes. I have never heard of anyone ever being interogated on leaving Cuba. I think that the review is possibly written by someone for the US and it is propaganda.

Jodepen's Response to 147449_Andy44's Review

Written on: 09/05/2006

I too, have been to Cuba several times, (different locations) and in my opinion if you were interrogated - then they had reason to interrogate you, perhaps it was because you bought illegal merchandise (cigars) from someone on the beach. If you'd gone to your welcome meeting they would have explained that you do not buy cigars, shells, coral etc. from locals on the beach, (buyer beware!!). To each his own, I just hope that when others read your comments they take them with a grain of salt. Cuba is a lovely country with lovely people. If you give respect, you get respect. Cheers.