Ray Ganderton, The Job Hunter Reviews

Summary

A CD ROM-based publication (PDF.file) comprising 140 pages and approx 26,000 words, giving street-wise advice on how to find quality employment.
Ray Ganderton, The Job Hunter - Ask a question now

Ray Ganderton, The Job Hunter

“ ”

Written on: 07/11/2009

" LawCrossing Works", is one of the best jobs sites I have ever seen. Ill give it 10 out of 10 if I have to give points to it. I and many of my known has got Jobs from LawCrossing You can "search jobs with easy as the classification is very good in terms of cities and type of Job.
It also gives you good "career advice" and "job search advice"
" Latest jobs " are given on this site as soon they are available in a particular area or before any other site posts that as It shows the jobs from… Read Full Review

Ray Ganderton, The Job Hunter

“I was introduced to the Job Hunter's Workshop Manual...”

Written on: 05/03/2004 by Sue Heselton (1 review written)

I was introduced to the Job Hunter's Workshop Manual while surfing job sites. An advertising banner took me to www.jobhunting.uk.com which gave a synopsis of the book and instructions on how to buy it. The book was supplied on a CD ROM (as a PDF file) and cost £7.95 including postage and packing. It arrived within three days.

I have read several books on the subject of job hunting but I felt they all had a theoretical air about them - great for the classroom but not much good for real life… Read Full Review