Sony KD-32DX40S Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony KD-32DX40S - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony KD-32DX40S

Sony KD-32DX40S

“I was very impressed with the Sony KD-32DX40S...”

Written on: 27/12/2004 by NERYS (1 review written)

I was very impressed with the Sony KD-32DX40S Widescreen TV, until the tube went only 18 months after I bought it… Read Full Review

214692_Paddy101's Response to 180391_NERYS's Review

Written on: 23/10/2005

I had a similar problem with a Sony telly. I wrote to Sony saying this is not the quality I expected when I pay for the Sony name. They paid for the repair even though it was outside warranty. They really look after their customers. They want you to buy more of their goods!