Sansui R-950 AV Reviews

From 1 review

Sansui R-950 AV - Ask a question now

Sansui R-950 AV

“I got this reciever for free and I have no idea about...”

Written on: 19/04/2001 by Huer. (1 review written)

I got this reciever for free and I have no idea about what it is worth. But what I can say is that it has plenty of power. It's 330 watts Rated (165watts per channel when using 2 speakers with a 330watt per channel peak). Sounds clear as a bell and they are truly immortal- they never die. I have never had a single problem with this reciever, and I have enjoyed using it for over 10 years. LED load meter, full digital face, a/b switch, 5 preset equalizers and a remote plug on the back (I… Read Full Review

Sten.'s Response to 1733_Huer.'s Review

Written on: 11/11/2001

There is a special Sansui owners site at www.classicsansui.com and a new Sansui site at http://www.sansui-jpn.co.jp./