Meon Villas Reviews

Meon Villas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Meon Villas

Meon Villas

“The Villa Quinta de Sao Faustino, Boliqueme was in a...”

Written on: 17/08/2010

The Villa Quinta de Sao Faustino, Boliqueme was in a stunning hillside position in the Algarve but needed quite a lot of attention to the electrics etc: Fixed quickly by the Hotel. Would be helpful to have a household book & to be taken via a Supermarket en route if arrive late on Sat.to get provisions for young families. Pool & play area great & rooms comfortable. Concierge=Sharon very helpful.
Recommend a visit to Zoomarine for children & walk down to "Osbornes" for adults. Would like to have… Read Full Review

“We had two very good holidays with Meon Villas in...”

Written on: 04/03/2010

We had two very good holidays with Meon Villas in Crete some in 2005 and 2006, but since then their standards of customer service have dropped rapidly.

As we left the villa in 2006 we booked it again for 2007. Only after I enquired as outr holiday approach did they tell us they had in fact double booked it! Although we eventually got another villa, it took some effort on my part and they could have been much more helpful.

But that was minor compare to 2009! For the first time we arranged… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2011

I agree with the bad review of Meon. We had previous good holidays but 2010 was a disaster and despite recognising that having an out-of-action pool can ruin a holiday they made a laughable compensation offer and since then have not answered emails, despite promising to do so within a certain time frame. They have been taken over recently I think and it does appear from our experience and what other reviewers say that standards have dropped through the floor. AVOID

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2011

Currently I have paid for a villa which was cancelled and they simply informed me of that and said that we cancelled your reservation because the money did not get through our account in 24 hours .So I rented another villa (more expensive of course as a last minute resort) but when I will make it to Greece I will have two villas already rented with my money being blocked at Meon Villas.Also the way of speaking with the clients was of a terribly low standard. What can I say: they are a nightmare for me and when I will be back from my holiday I will try to sort this out....However definitively do not go with Meon.

“I stayed in Casa Ana in the Algrave, and I will most...”

Written on: 03/07/2006 by caitlin26 (1 review written)

I stayed in Casa Ana in the Algrave, and I will most definitely use Meon Villas again in the future. We decided to pick Casa Ana as it was one off the cheaper Villas in the brochure, meaning we wouldn't be as disappointed (with the loss of money) if the villa was not up to scratch. I will be booking a more expensive villa in the future as I was so impressed with this one. I can't imagine how much better they can get being more expensive. Meon villas and their services are brilliant, and I… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“This holiday was an absolute nightmare and you should...”

Written on: 04/07/2005 by philwing (2 reviews written)

This holiday was an absolute nightmare and you should not use Meon Villas, or visit CASA THAIPAN. In a catalogue of disasters I'd like to say this was a one off but we foolishly used them again after having to complain about the number of visitors to their so called Private Villas. This holiday the 'scheduled' flights they booked for us with Monarch were not actually with Monarch and were subject to a 10-hour delay outbound and 3 hours inbound. When we got to Malaga there was no Meon rep as… Read Full Review

Mamma2 Five's Response to philwing's Review

Written on: 30/11/2005

IMPORTANT: For each positive review there may well be hundreds of dissatisfied customers.
<br>Holidaymakers are not daft, you know!!
<br>
<br>2. potential customers only want to hear from those who have stayed there . THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF A REVIEW.

“Basically Meon Villas "do what they say on the tin". ...”

Written on: 15/09/2004 by steviemac (1 review written)

Basically Meon Villas "do what they say on the tin". You may pay a premium for it so look out for the offers. The staff on booking, the reps and the villas themselves have always been very good. Regular maid and gardening services keep the villas very nice and the pools have always been clean and well maintained… Read Full Review