Activity Superstore Reviews

• Facilities

Activity Superstore - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Activity Superstore

Activity Superstore

“No support when activity was cancelled”

Written on: 28/03/2015 by Dariol438 (1 review written)

We had an activity experience bought for us for a present, it was a Segway experience. We had to cancel our first date and paid extra to extend it. The second time it was cancelled by Segkind, the company who offer the experience on behalf of The Activity Superstore. We have tried to contact Segkind with no response at all. We have tried to contact the Activity Superstore one time they did say they'd get Segkind to contact us, which hasn't happened, we contacted them again and they have not… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/03/2015

Dear Dariol438,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am ever so sorry to learn of the problems you have experienced when trying to redeem your voucher. If you would kindly contact me on the number above, with your voucher number, I will be more than happy to investigate on your behalf and get you rebooked in.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Charlotte Howland
Activity Superstore Ltd

“Would NEVER recommend ”

Written on: 02/03/2015

Received a Segway rally for two voucher for Christmas and tried to book the experience online several times with no success as there was only one date available and it was 8.30 in the morning. Was advised by activity Superstore customer service to call and speak to Segway rally direct in Winchester. Was unable to get through and the mailbox was full. Went back to customer services who agreed to contact Segway rally directly who confirmed there were more dates available but after checking there… Read Full Review

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced when trying to book your Segway Rally. I appreciate that the times and dates offered are not suitable for you and can only apologise about this. However if you would kindly contact us on the information provided above, we will be happy to talk about alternative options with you, such as an exchange.

“2 NIGHT GETAWAY”

Written on: 25/02/2015 by RachelBennett (1 review written)

This is the first time I have EVER made a complaint. I bought a voucher through Wowcher and it has been my most regrettable waste of money. My partner accidentally threw it out, I contacted Wowcher who then advised to contact Activity Superstore directly and that they would be able to resolve the matter. When I contacted Activity Superstore the woman who answered the phone took my details saying, she'll 'see what she can do to help' only to tell me they can't reissue vouchers. She said she was… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment. Whilst I appreciate that the voucher has been thrown out by your partner, I can only reiterate the comments made by my colleagues when you have contacted us. Wowcher should not have informed you that we would reprint your voucher as this goes against our terms and conditions. Furthermore as the voucher holds a monetary value we would be unable to reprint this as someone else could potentially find and use the voucher. I really am very sorry that your partner threw the voucher away but regret we would not be able to assist you further on this occasion.

Kindest Regards.
Activity Superstore

“DIVE EXPERIENCE FOR TWO”

Written on: 30/01/2015 by blueflinders (3 reviews written)

I bought a WOWCHER for a dive experience for 2 with ACTIVITY SUPERSTORE for my daughter for Christmas specifically as my local swimming pool was listed for this experience. Having eventually received the voucher in January, we tried to book and found our local pool does not offer this experience due to lack of interest in this experience and we have been put on a 'waiting list' until more people want to book this experience! We could wait forever. I have reported this company to Trading… Read Full Review

Activity_Superstore_Representative's Response to blueflinders's Review

Written on: 11/02/2015

Dear Bluefinders,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry you feel disappointed with your voucher and the service you have received. All of our experiences are subject to availability, of which Wowcher did advise on the offer. The location you wished to go to did not have availability for February but were hoping to release new dates in March. I can see that you raised your concerns with us and we have come up with a satisfactory conclusion to the matter, of which you have accepted.

Activity Superstore

“THE ACTIVITY SUPERSTORE IS HOPELESS”

Written on: 29/01/2015 by colinsoutar (1 review written)

Gift Ideas for Two - Regional Theatre or West End Show Voucher Received theatre ticket voucher for £50 as a gift and was pleased initially until we tried to use the voucher. Firstly you cannot take advantage of the many special offers that are available where the discounts can easily exceed the value of the voucher. the tickets must be full price. Then you find that only a few shows are ever available at any one time. I have tried to book two shows (1) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - I found the… Read Full Review

Activity_Superstore_Representative's Response to colinsoutar's Review

Written on: 02/02/2015

Dear Mr Soutar,

Thank you for your recent review.

I have looked into this matter and can see that you had a Regional theatre or Westend show experience that held the expiry date of the 1st December 2014, in which the experience had to be registered booked and completed. I can see from our records that you only registered your experience on the 29th November 2014 leaving three days in which to receive the voucher, book and participate in the experience. You then contacted us as you realised the expiry date and as a gesture of goodwill we extended your voucher free of charge until the 31st January 2015 so that you had time to book and participate in the experience.

As the voucher had already been extended you would be required to pay the £20 admin to extend the voucher for a further 6 months, as outlined in our terms and conditions. Due to the short time frame there would have been limited number of shows for you to see than if the voucher had been redeemed earlier in the year.

We do state that your £50 voucher can be used as full or part payment towards one of the productions included in the package and that you would need to call to access all of the shows, dates, types of seat and venues available. Show availability and venues vary from week to week and are restricted to venues owned by the theatre group providing the package. Shows are typically available Monday to Thursday throughout the year, with limited Saturday availability. We do advise that the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.

I can see that you have now made a booking with ATG and I do hope you enjoy the show.

Colinsoutar's reply to Activity_Superstore_Representative's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2015

The fact that I eventually managed to make a booking with ATG was completely down to the last operative that I spoke to being extra-helpful. His name was Tomas.
However none of the Activity Superstore response makes these theatre experience vouchers any better a deal. In order to get to the point where I finally made a booking I had spent 2 hours and 22 minutes on phone calls that are not included in my phone package at a total cost of £19.84.
This is because the recipient cannot redeem these vouchers online. Instead you have to use these ridiculous 0844 numbers and on several occasions my call was timed out whilst listening to some poorly recorded muzak with the final helpful message that I should try to book online or try again later.
The voucher was given as a gift for us to enjoy. It wasn't intended to be a test of our endurance at our own expense. I can't take away the one star that I awarded originally but, purely because of Tomas' good performance I am now happy that you actually deserve one star.

“Ridiculously complicated ”

Written on: 22/01/2015 by Nipperpip (1 review written)

Voucher received as Xmas present from son who had lost till receipt which is needed to activate voucher. Had to call and told he should screen shot his bank statement to prove purchase! Excuse me?! Isn't a voucher proof something has been bought? Can only assume it helps if lots of customers can't use their vouchers due to obstructive bureaucracy! AVOID!… Read Full Review

Colinsoutar's Response to Nipperpip's Review

Written on: 29/01/2015

I agree. Got theatre ticket voucher for £50 and you can only use it if you pay full price so the voucher is actually worthless as you can get a better discount for a wider range of shows online.

“Missed date - tough luck - your problem”

Written on: 22/12/2014 by Darnell48 (1 review written)

My student daughter bought me an activity voucher for my birthday. Was told by Boots it expires end of December. Came to use it on the 14th to find out it had expired on teh 1st December. Rang up activity superstore centre and they said it's tough it is expired. There's nothing I can do. I should have registered and id I had, I could have paid them ANOTHER £20 to extend the deadline. Because I had not registered (I was NEVER TOLD to register the voucher), it was tough. Their business… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/12/2014

Dear Damell48,

I am very sorry to hear that you were unable to use your gift voucher purchased by your daughter.

All of our vouchers have set expiry dates which are printed on the outside of the packaging and also on the registration card/voucher inside. I am sorry if your daughter was advised differently.

The instructions received with your pack advise that you must register your details in order to validate your voucher and receive your chosen experience booking information.

The terms and conditions that you receive with your voucher pack advised that the experience must be registered, booked and taken before the expiry date. Once registered and whilst the voucher is still valid you can extend your voucher for a period of 6 months for a £20 admin fee, this excludes promotions.

I am sorry you feel any of this information was not made clear to yourself or your daughter.

Kind Regards

Paranoid1's Comment

Written on: 25/12/2014

Dear Activity SuperScam store.
That's a standard, scripted non-customer centric response I expected even though we were mis-sold the product.
This is exactly the "though, you should have read the terms" response I DID expect from you.

Instead, knowing my daughter was misinformed yet you make no customer-centric gesture compromise or exception.

Does not excuse your dubious, designed-to-con product and services you provide. I think the BBC's Watchdog programme will be very interested in hearing about how operate such shameful service.

Your scamstore upset my lovely daughter and thoroughly spoilt her christmas.

But I still wish you a merry christmas and hope you joined the festive day.

“Complete Rip-off”

Written on: 28/11/2014 by Marquise348 (1 review written)

Quick summary Applied for vouchers with 1 month left before the expiry date. After three weeks called Activity Superstore and vouchers finally sent. Only to be informed that I can not book the event as you need to book it 8 weeks in advance which you can only find out after the voucher is issued. The whole process is geared around limited / misinformation. Very dubious will stay well clear both of Argos and Activity superstore. … Read Full Review

Written on: 02/12/2014

Dear Marquise348,

We are sorry you feel disappointed with your voucher.

You should have been able to view all the information in regards to your packs activities, including booking lead times and locations prior to registering your voucher with us, by visiting the website advertised in your pack. We are able to check availability of any of our experiences before registration but cannot guarantee that the date will still be obtainable when you receive the voucher.

We do advise that customers register in order to receive the most up to date information on the experience.

If you are unable to use your Voucher within the validity period, the Voucher can be extended while valid for a period of up to six months (excluding promotions), this does incur is a £20.00 administration fee.

I am sorry if this information was not made clear to yourself.

“what a rip off”

Written on: 28/11/2014 by 1973Arnold (1 review written)

I registered my gift, admittedly close to the expiry date, and received a voucher that was valid for 4 days. I contacted the activity and was told I could not book so only had a single day to be able to redeem. Telephoned Activity Superstore to discuss an extension only to be given a recorded message too go tot the website. On doing so I find I can extend for up to 6 months at an additional cost of £20.00. They've already had the gift money and want more.......absolute rip off. Will… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/12/2014

Dear 1973Arnold,

I am very sorry to hear that you were unable to use your gift voucher. All of our vouchers have set expiry dates which are printed on them, in which you have to have registered, booked and taken your experience by. The terms and conditions that you receive with your voucher pack show that you can extend your voucher for a period of 6 months this excludes promotions, however, the voucher must be booked and taken by the new date.

I am sorry if this information was not made clear to yourself.

Kind Regards

Activity Superstore

“Excellent shop highly recommend”

Written on: 11/11/2014 by Alex1611 (1 review written)

I especially like the special offers section. When I ordered i used a discount code and it worked. I saved 10%!!!… Read Full Review

Activity_Superstore_Representative's Response to Alex1611's Review

Written on: 18/11/2014

Dear Alex1611,

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you were impressed with our special offers selection and used a discount code to complete your purchase.

We hope that we can provide you with more experiences in the future.

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 05/11/2014

I bought voucher for Xmas last year 2013 for my daughter and boyfriend. They chose English Heritage membership. After various calls to premium rate numbers they eventually got their voucher in JULY 2014, seven months later. English Heritage were extremely helpful and the fault lay with Activity Superstore. I wrote and complained and after no reply and sending another letter I received a reply where they blamed English Heritage for problems. I replied stating in no way were English Heritage to… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/11/2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to learn you experienced problems when trying to redeem the membership. Having looked at the voucher in question I can see your daughter had an Ultimate Choice for Couples Experience that had 30 experiences to choose from. This particular experience included a voucher within in the box and advised your daughter to go online to register her chosen experience.

You have advised you gave this to your daughter for Christmas 2013 but the experience was registered on the 27th May 2014 via our website for the choice of English Heritage Adult Membership for Two. Until the voucher is registered we are unaware of the experience the customer wishes to participate in and as such cannot provide a voucher. Your daughter would have been provided with all the details and a voucher number at the end of the registration. Also an email was sent the same day to confirm the registration of the experience reiterating the voucher number and how to obtain the membership. The information regarding the experience advised to contact English Heritage directly on the number provide, you would then be given instructions on how to download a membership form which would need to completed and post to English Heritage. The membership would then be delivered Monday to Saturday, within 21 days of them receiving the form.

Your daughter had in her procession a voucher to obtain an English Heritage Membership for Two and the information needed, it would have been down to English Heritage to provide the membership. We do not appear to have any telephone contact after the voucher was registered from your daughter on yourself and have only received one letter from you dated the 6th October 2014 of which we promptly responded to.

Once again I am sorry you feel disappoint with the voucher process but I am glad your daughter has received her membership.

Treats's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2014

That is not what actually happened but the poor reviews on this website speak for themselves. I rest my case.

“Hotels would not accept vouchers for one night only”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by Ralphs300 (1 review written)

We have found booking a night break under these so called "Christmas" vouchers an absolute nightmare. On two occasions, hotels that the site has listed, have either been fully booked or would not accept booking for one night as advertised. My attempts to claim a refund for the voucher when I explained the problems were met with a claim that they could not do this but I could always exchange the voucher for a new voucher. The problem being that I would have to pay an extra £20 for the… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/10/2014

Dear Ralph300,

I am sorry to learn you are not satisfied with you voucher given as a Christmas present.

I can see that you have contact our office today and spoke with one of our customer service agents.

You have had the voucher since 7th January 2014 and would have been able to view all the information in regards to your vouchers activities and locations prior to registering your voucher with us, by visiting the website advertised in your pack.

We do advertise that the National Parks & Coastal Break it is available on selected days of the week, throughout the year subject to availability and excludes bank and school holidays. Most of the hotels accept bookings all week with a small few only accepting bookings Sunday to Thursday subject to availability. However if a customer is really wanting a Saturday or Friday night booking they will offer this but only as available as part of a two night stay. Unfortunately if the hotel is fully booked this is something beyond our control.

Refunds are only available within the retailer refund policy, normally within 28 days. Nevertheless returns and exchanges are not available if you have validated your Voucher; the silver security panel has been scratched off; the Voucher is not contained within the gift box; you have extended your Voucher; used or booked your Voucher; if the date of the request is after the Voucher expiry date; or if the box is not in a re-saleable condition.

The £20 you have mentioned would be to extend the validity of your voucher for a period of up to six months from the expiry date of your voucher, this does incur is a £20.00 administration fee.

In regards to exchanging your voucher this can be done only once for another Voucher, up to the face value stated on it without incurring a fee. Promotional Vouchers, Theatre Tickets, tangible gift products or choice vouchers are excluded from the list of exchangeable products.

A difference would only be payable if the chosen Experience costs more than the face value of your original Voucher and the value of your Voucher will be increased. If your chosen Experience is cheaper, we will hold the difference as a credit against another Experience. The credit cannot be used to pay for the cost of an extension or an exchange. All credits and new vouchers will have the same expiry date as the original purchased Voucher.

I can see that the customer service agent is going to call the hotels and check the availability for the weekend dates you are wish to stay and will be contacting you with this information.

Kindest regards

“Unbelievably poor value”

Written on: 29/08/2014

I was given an Ultimate Choice for Adrenaline voucher for my 50th Birthday, and I chose to take the opportunity to try water skiing, which is something I have wanted to try for a while. All was booked and the activity provider the New Forest Water Park were extremely accommodating and I can't fault them. However, the same experience (a 15 minute trial lesson) could be purchased direct from them for £35. The adrenaline voucher value was £79, which makes the experience shockingly poor value… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review.

I can see that you raised your concerns with us and our Customer Service Manager. I can confirm that there was an issue with the direct costing provided by the supplier to us and as such the experience was not within the correct price range for the Ultimate Choice for Adrenaline package. Our Customer Service Manager has personally spoken to you to apologise for this error and issue a refund of the difference in the cost, of which you have accepted.
I am so sorry this situation has occurred and am glad it has now been rectified.

Activity Superstore.

“My mum bought me a "comedy night experience for two"...”

Written on: 25/08/2014 by darrenforster99 (9 reviews written)

My mum bought me a "comedy night experience for two" voucher from them at Christmas saying I hope you have a good night and get to see some top comedian or something, she re-assured me that it said on the voucher "valid at many events nationwide" and "West Midlands was on the list. Went online to try and find a venue close in Shropshire (last time I checked Shropshire was in the West Midlands!!). No Shropshire, no Herefordshire (why??? both Theatre Severn and Hereford Courtyard have comedy… Read Full Review

Activity_Superstore_Representative's Response to darrenforster99's Review

Written on: 26/08/2014

Dear Darrenforster99,

We are sorry you feel so disappointed with the voucher your mother brought you for Christmas.

Our Comedy Night Tickets for Two experience is available at 32 locations across the UK, our website lists both the town and county that the experience can take place. This so customers are aware when purchasing the town in which the experience will be held. The West Midlands location provided with this particular voucher is in Birmingham. The suppliers and location we work with have helped to launch the careers of some of the biggest names in comedy and I can confirm we do not own any of them.

We do not try to hide that our packages do sometimes cost more than the price you pay if you were to book directly with our venues. To give our customers a choice of venues we have to combine all of the price points throughout the year across all locations to create the RRP of the experience. Many of these locations will allow two extra people, so four people in total to attend the show with this voucher at no extra cost.

I am sorry you are dissatisfied that your voucher is valid for 10 months and not 12 months as you believed. If the voucher was purchased directly through the Activity Superstore website we do state that all of our vouchers are valid for up to 12 months and vouchers are valid for a minimum of nine months (excluding promotions). The expiry date is also visible before purchase.

If you do not wish to participate in the Comedy Night experience you are welcome to exchange your voucher once for another Voucher, up to the face value stated on it without incurring a fee. A difference is payable if the chosen activity costs more than the face value of your original Voucher and the value of your Voucher will be increased. If your chosen activity is cheaper, we will hold the difference as a credit against another activity. In this case, the credit holds the same expiry date as the original Voucher. We request that original vouchers are returned before the new voucher is dispatched as the voucher holds a monetary value. Your new voucher would keep the same expiry date.

Once again I am sorry that you are so upset at the locations available for your experience. If we can be of any further assistance please contact us via the email address at the top of the page with your contact details, voucher number.

Darrenforster99's reply to Activity_Superstore_Representative's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2014

Thank you Activity Superstore for supplying this additional information. Firstly (it's a shame that this additional information wasn't printed on either the ticket or the website) I thought as it said for two, that was all was allowed on the voucher, but it's good to know I can take a few people with me up to the value of the voucher

I'm going to try and use the voucher, although trying to decide where to go, possibly the Wolverhampton or Preston venues look best, also got to quickly choose as the voucher expires on the first day of November.

“Afternoon tea colchester”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by awil (1 review written)

Treated my mum and sister in law to afternoon tea a few days before my wedding. Get the voucher was easy and delivered really quickly. Gave me all the details of where I could attend and the contact numbers. Booked in without any issues, was week days only but went on Good Friday so work out ok. Had a wonderful tea with superb cakes and a wonderful selection of cakes. My mum hates tea but was offered coffee instead for free, was very impressed and going again in October. Would have cost more… Read Full Review

Activity_Superstore_Representative's Response to awil's Review

Written on: 26/08/2014

Dear Awil,

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your resent marriage. We are very glad to hear that you, your mum and sister in law enjoyed the Afternoon Tea experience so much that you will be attending again. We are pleased that the supplier offered your mum a coffee alternative at no extra charge.

We hope that we can provide you with more experiences in the future.

Activity Superstore

“Dreadful voucher scheme for Hotels - book direct cheaper!!”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by nic104 (1 review written)

I bought one of these vouchers - two night getaway for two, full price £199.00 (which I would not have paid) BUT it was on offer at £99 - for my husband for his birthday. We are very busy with work and other commitments so we chose dates, booked time off and tried to book a Hotel. No chance! After trying to book four for a Thurs & Fri evening in September with 5 different Hotels, I was advised they are either only available Sun-Weds nights or not available June - Sept. Of the 30+ Hotels… Read Full Review

Activity_Superstore_Representative's Response to nic104's Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

Dear Nic104,

We are sorry you feel disappointed with your voucher and I can see that you have already raised your concerns with our customer service team. We did contact the hotels and advised you of the closest hotels that had availability for the dates you originally requested in September.

You are able to view all the information in regards to your packs locations and the availability prior to registering your voucher with us, by visiting the website advertised in your pack. This break is available on selected days or months throughout the year subject to availability, restrictions may apply to certain properties, days of the weeks and months of the year. Your particular voucher has 33 locations of which 5 locations are in Scotland and the rest are spread across England.

I see that we have addressed all of the points raised in your correspondence to us and am happy to see that you have now booked in for you your Two Night Getaway experience with your new dates, I hope that your enjoy your stay in September.

Activity Superstore

“Half day off road experience”

Written on: 03/08/2014 by Drewte1987 (1 review written)

Following one booking being cancelled, I turned up 45 minutes early for next booking. Was given wrong venue details and told it was too late to catch up with group at correct venue. Day wasted!… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

Dear Drewte1987,

I am very sorry to hear of the trouble you have faced when trying to participate in your experience and that this may have been due to incorrect information about the venues location.

We obviously take this very seriously and wish to provide customers with the correct information in order to attend their experience. If you could please contact us via the ‘contact via email’ at the top of the page with your contact details, voucher number and we will look into what has occurred.

Activity Superstore

“what a fiddle be carefull use someone else please”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by motorman1 (2 reviews written)

My daughter booked me an experience day driving a 4*4, booked it no problem a few days before i was due to go the 4*4 company left me a message telling me they had cancelled it due to not enough interest they would confirm with an e-mail and i should re-book. I never got the e-mail and when i tried to re-book with activity store they said it was to late. When i complained they said it was there fault as they had spelt my e-mail address wrong but i was still to late. What a fiddle be careful… Read Full Review

Motorman1's Response to motorman1's Review

Written on: 24/07/2014

Its completly true dont use All Terrain Services

Activity_Superstore_Representative's Response to motorman1's Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

Dear Motorman1,

We are sorry you feel disappointed with your 4 * 4 voucher and the service you have received.

Due to circumstances beyond ours and the experience providers control sometimes experiences have to be cancelled, we endeavour to contact any customer that are affected as soon as possible and arrange to rebook their experience within the voucher validity.

Normally a customer would be rebooked for the experience when contacted about the cancellation. I am sorry to learn that this has obviously not been the case.

If you could please contact us via the email address at the top of the page with your contact details, voucher number and we will look into this for you.

“Horrendous”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by GlennHolmes180 (1 review written)

Truly awful company! This was a birthday present and myself and partner spent lots of time picking the right experience which happened to be the lion king west end theatre show. It was clearly advertised on their website as part of their deal so we went ahead , validated the voucher and booked hotels, days off work etc. unfortunately when we went to actually book they had taken the lion king off their offer without any explanation! I rang and emailed them numerous times only to be given the… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/07/2014

Dear GlennHolmes100,

Thank you for your review.

I am really sorry to hear that you are so dissatisfied with your gift experience given to you as a birthday present.

When you validated your gift experience the information provided to you at that time was correct as The Lion King was available. Due to the nature of our experiences and that theatre shows can discontinue and change which is why we advise on the experience information page that all shows will be subject to availability and change and to check for an up-to-date list at the point of booking. We would advise customer not travel or accommodation arrangements until they have booked and receive confirmation of their experience encase we are unable to accommodate their request.

Unfortunately the Lion King was removed from our West End Theatre Experience for Two on the 30th June 2014 due to our supplier no longer being unable to provide us tickets to the show. We promptly remove The Lion King from all of our bookings pages so that customers were aware that the show was no longer available. I can understand your disappointment and we are also sadden to not be able to provide The Lion King anymore as it is a very popular show but is something beyond Argos and our control.

Activity Superstore.

“Also selling as greatdaysout.ie AVOID!!!”

Written on: 03/07/2014 by Lynchzk313 (1 review written)

Poor customer service. Found the offers very misleading dates and days are very restricted got a pamper day for two can't be used fri-sun or during summer. No help. Poor service and could care less about customer satisfaction… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

Dear Lynchzk313,

We are sorry you feel disappointed with your voucher. If your voucher was purchased directly from Great Day Out you would have been able to view all the information in regards to the Pamper Day for Two experience prior to purchase. The information on the website clearly states that this particular experience is available on selected week days, all year round, excluding July and August at certain spas. I am sorry if this information was overlook before purchasing the voucher.

We are happy to make refunds on unbooked experiences bought direct from Great Days Out within 28 days of purchase. Refunds cannot be issued once a date has been booked with the provider or the 28 days have passed. You would need to return your original voucher to us in order to proceed with a refund.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact us via the email address at the top of the page with your contact details, voucher number and we will look into this for you.