ELC - Early Learning Centre Catalogue Catalogue Reviews

ELC - Early Learning Centre Catalogue - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ELC - Early Learning Centre Catalogue

ELC - Early Learning Centre Catalogue

“We (2 families worth) recently purchased through the...”

Written on: 01/09/2010 by Theyusedtowork (3 reviews written)

We (2 families worth) recently purchased through the ELC website Birthday presents for my Nephew (who has a serious heart condition and each Birthday is very precious). We chose to have the items deliverd directly to his home as they live 6 hours drive away. A day later I had an email confirming the items had been dispatched - Brilliant I thought.

My Brother called me to thank me for the "gift" - I questioned "gift". He advised the delivery note stated items out of stock (although the web… Read Full Review

“great store, had a good shop in there today, kids...”

Written on: 24/10/2009 by spiner (2 reviews written)

great store, had a good shop in there today, kids loved it, not too expensive . never been in before but will be back… Read Full Review